jtteddy

Private Match - Allow Random People Options

Hi Team,

It would be great if you could allow random people to join a Private Match to fill up the numbers when needed.

Thanks

• Like 1

I never played Private Matches but maybe even grant half the XP/CP when people play them? Not even sure if you even get XP/CP for playing in Private Matches though...

The post is about having an option to have random people join Private Matches not a discussion on the XP/CP they receive.

For those worried about XP/CP there should be some kind of ranked/tournament style play, that another thread can be open to discuss.

5 hours ago, jtteddy said:

Hi Team,

It would be great if you could allow random people to join a Private Match to fill up the numbers when needed.

Thanks

10 minutes ago, Bloodwrought said:

I agree with adding randoms. That would help fill the couple you might otherwise need.

On X-box you can use the console to make "classified" ads and let people join your group. There are lots of "Need 2 players, mic a must," type of posts. So even if the game doesn't assist, you can do it there. While I can't say anything for sure about PS4 or Steam, I'm sure there are means for the former. 

13 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

On X-box you can use the console to make "classified" ads and let people join your group. There are lots of "Need 2 players, mic a must," type of posts. So even if the game doesn't assist, you can do it there. While I can't say anything for sure about PS4 or Steam, I'm sure there are means for the former. 

There are communities on PS4, but it slows the process down by quite a bit to post ads. And then wait.

53 minutes ago, Bloodwrought said:

There are communities on PS4, but it slows the process down by quite a bit to post ads. And then wait.

Still faster then the alternative currently. 

• Like 1

I like that idea. We always seem to be one or two short and it would be nice to have the option and would likely get matchmaking done quicker as well.

This would be handy for ps4 cause invites are region locked atm. I was playing with some aussies last night but was only 6 of us at most its more fun when u have a full room