Sign in to follow this  
Smartz1

Love them epic hacks

As the title says, we got some counselors with some epic hacks. This dude chilled on the roof of a building from the 13 minute mark to 30 secs to go when Jason finally got enough knives to get him. Definite hacks. Even if it was accidental, he purposely exploited to survive. See the screenies below.

ScreenHunter%2001_zps0jnw7rfl.png

ScreenHunter%2007_zpscweols8r.png

ScreenHunter%2008_zpszpbucu7m.png

Anyway, hope this helps fix an exploit/troll method. 

Thats not hacks, its a glitch, And theirs 2 ways to do it that I have figured out. One of them requires the car be up and working. The other requires a lot of free time.

We should be able to do that anyway, without glitching. It's nonsense that this wasn't included for us to actually do.

10 hours ago, Smartz1 said:

As the title says, we got some counselors with some epic hacks. This dude chilled on the roof of a building from the 13 minute mark to 30 secs to go when Jason finally got enough knives to get him. Definite hacks. Even if it was accidental, he purposely exploited to survive. See the screenies below.

Anyway, hope this helps fix an exploit/troll method. 

That probably wasn't a hack but a glitch. I inadvertently got glitched last night in a cabin as well and started floating. Cleared up when I drifted by a window and climbed out. But if the door had been open who knows where I might have ended up.

I was able to fly on the roofs too with my Chad, got the glitch after hiding in a closet and leave it again