Sign in to follow this  
bewareofbears

What are the odds I will be able to play the game by the end of the weekend?

So, it's been over two days now.

What are the odds I will be able to actually play the game this weekend? I have played zero matches.

Still recieving the 'Database Login Failure' on PS4, unable to play on alternate accounts. I'm not interested in a workaround anyway- looking for a solution.

Honestly, if it's going to take another 24 hours or more before this is fixed- tell us now.

I'm patient, others are as well, but I'd like to stop trying to get into the game if there's no chance of actually getting in.

@GunMedia_Ben, @wes, @Randygbk

• Like 1

JIm so sick of it honnestly, the game keep kick me out for no reason and i cannot enjoy myself at all...

2 minutes ago, spoonman said:

Agreed

All my hope has gone like Jason throwing a counsellor out the window, I'm expected the worse so I can be surprised if they are quicker.:lol:

I'd say go private match but if can't get to menu screen u can't even invite people 

1 minute ago, Davidt said:

I'd say go private match but if can't get to menu screen u can't even invite people 

Can't get to the menu screen... :( 

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Can't get to the menu screen... :( 

Seems to be big issue today I was in game played 1 round then kicked due to connection error. Sorry to hear u haven't played at all 

Just now, Davidt said:

Seems to be big issue today I was in game played 1 round then kicked due to connection error. Sorry to hear u haven't played at all 

It's kind of insane. I thought I would have fluked out and got at least one match by now.

7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

It's kind of insane. I thought I would have fluked out and got at least one match by now.

It's diablo 3 all over again on launch I couldn't log in for ages on that game 

• Like 1

well my Jason loving friends, I tried 1 last time for the night, no luck so Im im off to bed. I was able to connect for 2 hrs today(noon-2), I will attempt the same in a few hrs.

I wish you all the best of luck when connecting, may Jasons axe crush your brain if you get in!

• Like 1

I'm going to give it to the end of the hour and then I'm done trying tonight. Would've been nice to get a substantial heads up but I honestly don't think they have a grasp on the problem and likely can't give an update because they've got no idea.

Playing on PSN. Or was. 

This is insane, I've been looking forward to this game all week, finally get a 4 day weekend and the servers are down with no ETA. Was playing last night. It was great. They need to fix this, or this game will die by tuesday.

11 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm going to give it to the end of the hour and then I'm done trying tonight. Would've been nice to get a substantial heads up but I honestly don't think they have a grasp on the problem and likely can't give an update because they've got no idea.

That's what scares me the most :mellow:

Welp, no word. I guess I'm done trying for the night.

This sums up Day 2 pretty nicely:

• Like 1

Unable to play the game on Steam since friday as well, around 40 hours of database login failure now.

Wonder if I am able to play at least today a bit.

I get that it's an indie dev. but do they not realize what they've made? and the best thing about all of this, there will be no compensation for it. It's not like those of us who didn't get notified about the savini jason will have a chance to piss away (5$?) for a code or some shit. 

I mean, I've been able to play, and it's fun. but I would love to know, first hand, what they expected. 5 people playing? Did you see the youtube number hits? Did you assume it was all PC or something? I don't know. I'm glad it's here, and I'm glad it's real, but come on.

3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

So, it's been over two days now.

What are the odds I will be able to actually play the game this weekend? I have played zero matches.

Still recieving the 'Database Login Failure' on PS4, unable to play on alternate accounts. I'm not interested in a workaround anyway- looking for a solution.

Honestly, if it's going to take another 24 hours or more before this is fixed- tell us now.

I'm patient, others are as well, but I'd like to stop trying to get into the game if there's no chance of actually getting in.

@GunMedia_Ben, @wes, @Randygbk

I somehow get the feeling they are leaving your account to last to fix

1 minute ago, CreepingDeath said:

:lol: I have a feeling it might be mine, I probably caused the glitch on my end. 

52 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Aw, they like me. I'm sure of it. ;)

I got in, this may be related:

• Like 1