killformother

people tell jason where your at cause your better

everytime i play im the last man standing and people always tell jason where im at cause im smarter then the jason,well every jason for that matter ( not being cocky) my reward for surviving every game or being the last man standing is everyone tells jason where im at which is uncool so to fix this when people are dead they should not be able to follow all the players instead make it where you just see anything else but not other players to tell on them and ruin the game for me or anyone else.

the guy that plays jason has the advantage and if he was any good..... which i havent found one yet that can beat me and im just a stupid counselor then why does he want more of a advantage to find me cause people tell? other then that its fun right up until the point everyone tells on me for being better then them at the game.... its a simple fix and would make it funner..... anyone agree????? if not then you just suck at the game and as jason you need all the advantages to win and you like not having to work for that last kill which will be me and you wont get me until people tell guaranteed!!!!!

once again not being cocky but jason cant kill me without people telling and it sucks my reward for being good is narcs 

• Like 2

i feel like gun media didnt read anything on trolling during the beta even tho i clearly laid out with others what would happen and all the possible cheating and trolling that would go on. oh well they will learn the hardway.

I'm assuming you mean they're using outside VOIPs because Jason cannot hear the chatter of dead players.  The only time he can hear anyone is when they're in close proximity and alive.

• Like 1

This is bullshit – the easy way to fix this is to make it to where Jason cannot hear anyone who is a counselor once they are dead.

• Like 1

I have had people send me a message on psn telling me where counselors are. I find it irritating. I'm capable of finding last players standing on the map. People are impatient and don't want to wait the entire round. Just let it play out. 

• Like 1

I've had living players lead Jason to other counselors. Those guys are in the very wrong game, this shouldn't be about Traitors.

• Like 1

I posted the same issue about 12 hours ago. This is totally UNFAIR and way too easy to cheat. They must fix it otherwise the game has no sense.

- The Killer must be a person who is not in a party with other people.

- Remove the spectating mode on other counselors after you die or just let the dead players look through camp's cams (So either they wait for the match to end and look at their dead body or they just quit and find another match; since they are fixing the matchmaking speed that should not be a problem).

- Create a host migration system, because there are too many players who are hosts and quit after they get killed and the match ends.

It even happened to me and my bro while we were playing on different screens with two different PS4 and even if we specified the preference to be counselors in the settings : he was the killer and me the counselor, and if i wanted i could have showed him the whole map and let him kill and troll anyone. We decided to quit because play that match wouldn't have made sense.

This may sound silly but maybe it would be an idea to put all the killed counselors in a specific area of the map they can't leave.

That way they are still in-game but can't use spectating to warn other counselors where Jason is, and vice versa. Simply because they can't see where they are from the area they are in. And while they are in this area this idea someone else had would come in handy:

2 hours ago, J4Berg said:

I have had people send me a message on psn telling me where counselors are. I find it irritating. I'm capable of finding last players standing on the map. People are impatient and don't want to wait the entire round. Just let it play out. 

great idea thanks for wanting to compete

I like spectating. It's part of the fun. I don't think they should remove it. If there's a problem with people being dicks, then they should try to address people starting parties outside of the game. 

Personally, I'm not going to stay in games where people don't have mics. That smacks of parties, if they all join at once.

16 minutes ago, Bloodwrought said:

I like spectating. It's part of the fun. I don't think they should remove it. If there's a problem with people being dicks, then they should try to address people starting parties outside of the game. 

Personally, I'm not going to stay in games where people don't have mics. That smacks of parties, if they all join at once.

There is no way they can avoid people starting chats outside of the game. Players can still group up on discord with their smartphones and talk there.

Just now, TheOne said:

There is no way they can avoid people starting chats outside of the game. Players can still group up on discord with their smartphones and talk there.

And that's why I'm adding people I like playing with to my friends list. 

Taking away spectating would make the in between matches suck pretty hard.

Something else we found on X-box is that one cannot use both party chat and proximity. Not much you can do in public matches once they become available, but in private groups, our host would boot people who couldn't communicate via game chat in the lobby. 

A silver lining to the quick play issues is that it's easy to meet some good people in private matches. Make a few friends. Play with them when you can even after quickplay is fixed. 

3 minutes ago, Bloodwrought said:

And that's why I'm adding people I like playing with to my friends list. 

Taking away spectating would make the in between matches suck pretty hard.

That's a good idea indeed, but we can't keep adding people we trust to play fair matches; 

Considering that they are fixing the servers problem, you won't take too much time to find a game. So once players die they can quit and join another game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheOne said:

That's a good idea indeed, but we can't keep adding people we trust to play fair matches; 

Considering that they are fixing the servers problem, you won't take too much time to find a game. So once players die they can quit and join another game.

Except you miss the big pile of XP for bailing.