3 minutes ago, GooberxX09 said:

No offense KPops is right, even if he is being a dick. Most of the problems have nothing to do with how Jason plays  but everything to do with how ineffective combat is on the counselor side and does need to be changed.

I wouldn't be being a dick if he hadn't based his entire argument on lies and conflated facts, so in perspective, he was being a dick and being VERY DECEPTIVE. I responded by cracking the nut of his lie.

Every person that has been fighting this on this forum can now point to this to show where these ideas are coming from.

3 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

So what your saying is that they should buff counselors insteading of nerfing jason?

yes by changing how combat stance works. That by itself would be a great buff

1 minute ago, KPops said:

I wouldn't be being a dick if he hadn't based his entire argument on lies and conflated facts, so in perspective, he was being a dick and being VERY DECEPTIVE. I responded by cracking the nut of his lie.

What "lie"? I am not lying about anything. Please respond to this by telling me what I am lying about.

8 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

So what your saying is that they should buff counselors insteading of nerfing Jason?

That and learn to work with a team mechanic and take advantage of the MULTIPLE advantages that the counselors already have. There are already several mechanics in place to stun Jason.

8 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

What "lie"? I am not lying about anything. Please respond to this by telling me what I am lying about.

SPAM and abusing the attack, IS a lie and certainly is conflated and being deceptive. FOUR swings bro, FOUR. That's not spam, you know it's not, you just don't like it, so you conflate it, try to turn it into a dog whistle so others follow and spread and further conflate the lie that 4 swings is spamming and abusing the attack. THAT is a lie no matter how YOU try to play it off.

And yeah, I'm being a dick, Hopefully you will learn something here, but I doubt it and if you do, it won't be what you should have.

Just now, KPops said:

SPAM and abusing the attack, IS a lie and certainly is conflated and being deceptive. FOUR swings bro, FOUR. That's not spam, you know it's not, you just don't like it, so you conflate it, try to turn it into a dog whistle so others follow and spread and further conflate the lie that 4 swings is spamming and abusing the attack. THAT is a lie no matter how YOU try to play it off.

In my opinion, it is spam. 4 hits one after another is annoying and almost elminates the use of the pocket knife. Your right, I don't like that nearly the majority of the matches I play jason will do this. That is why I am suggesting for a change. I'm done arguing with you on this, I wasted an hour just arguing over a suggestion. I'm not going to reply about this anymore. It's 2:00 am for me. I wished I just stopped this sooner.

13 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

In my opinion, it is spam. 4 hits one after another is annoying and almost elminates the use of the pocket knife. Your right, I don't like that nearly the majority of the matches I play jason will do this. That is why I am suggesting for a change. I'm done arguing with you on this, I wasted an hour just arguing over a suggestion. I'm not going to reply about this anymore. It's 2:00 am for me. I wished I just stopped this sooner.

Thanks for arguing with me, because you ABSOLUTELY made it possible for the devs to see how childish the nerf Jason stuff is and what kind of conflation is going on. You made my entire argument for me, all I had to do was carry the conversation. I thank you for that and hopefully, you learned not to lie and conflate to steer opinion. People despise deception. Tell your friends, I'll be coming for their conflated arguments next/./ Have some more nuts to crack.

This game is AMAZING and I will do everything I can to stop it from being ruined by conflated, non-issues, that someone just doesn't like because they think surviving Jason should be easy. NOPE.

6 minutes ago, KPops said:

Thanks for arguing with me, because you ABSOLUTELY made it possible for the devs to see how childish the nerf Jason stuff is and what kind of conflation is going on. You made my entire argument for me, all I had to do was carry the conversation. I thank you for that and hopefully, you learned not to lie and conflate to steer opinion. People despise deception. Tell your friends, I'll be coming for their conflated arguments next/./ Have some more nuts to crack.

I just come to check if maybe you would be the bigger man and just stop arguing on this thread. I did not prove your case no matter how much you think I did. I made this thread to see if maybe the devs would see it or if anyone was experiencing the same thing as me. According to you, no one has experienced this and you call me a lier for it. If a staff is looking, please lock this thread. If you were going to state your opinion, you didnt have to be a jerk about it.

12 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

I just come to check if maybe you would be the bigger man and just stop arguing on this thread. I did not prove your case no matter how much you think I did. I made this thread to see if maybe the devs would see it or if anyone was experiencing the same thing as me. According to you, no one has experienced this and you call me a lier for it. If a staff is looking, please lock this thread. If you were going to state your opinion, you didnt have to be a jerk about it.

Actually, you just came back to try to keep going, otherwise, you would not have posted a reply. Kids now a days can't stand not getting the last word in, even when they are busted and WRONG. You talk about being the "bigger man", how about you JUST BE A MAN and admit you lied to try to sway perceptions. I get it, you lot LOVED DbD. Now, your game is dead by F13, you know it, so you all come here and try to have the devs change the game to feel more like the DbD garbage. That way, it feels like you upgraded your game and not moved to a totally new, more bad ass, harder game. Problem is, that's not gonna happen. HELL NO. This IS F13 and SHOULD NEVER be like DbD

Dude, experienced what? FOUR, FOUR, FOUR, FOUR SWINGS? 4? 4? Come on already. You may not know it, but you have really embarrassed yourself and lost any credibility here. You REALLY should just stop and save yourself the punishment. You're trying to win something without realizing you lost an hour ago.

If you had been honest and not tried to be deceptive, I would NEVER have been a jerk. I knew you were conflating as soon as I read your original post. All I did was get you to admit it. Be mad if you want, but the reality is, lies are always exposed.

I've experienced these jasons only using their primary attack multiple times. You were the jerk to begin with when you mimicked me, so dont lie there. I'm sick of you spreading a lie on how I lied about him spamming. You dont even make sense. What exactly am i lying about when i say jason spams his primary attack until you are dead? Are you saying that i'm using the definition of spam wrong? I really dont want to keep arguing with you. I really dont. But I will if i have to to defend myself against your lies on how i lied. I wish this would end. I am not admitting anything because I did nothing wrong. I gave my opinion on how I think jason "spams" when he completely kills you with only his primary attack. I asked for maybe a change such as a delay and you just have the biggest problem. Im going to bed now. I wont reply this time. I promise.

22 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

I've experienced these jasons only using their primary attack multiple times. You were the jerk to begin with when you mimicked me, so dont lie there. I'm sick of you spreading a lie on how I lied about him spamming. You dont even make sense. What exactly am i lying about when i say jason spams his primary attack until you are dead? Are you saying that i'm using the definition of spam wrong? I really dont want to keep arguing with you. I really dont. But I will if i have to to defend myself against your lies on how i lied. I wish this would end. I am not admitting anything because I did nothing wrong. I gave my opinion on how I think jason "spams" when he completely kills you with only his primary attack. I asked for maybe a change such as a delay and you just have the biggest problem. Im going to bed now. I wont reply this time. I promise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought you were done? Yet again you prove my point.

The fact that you are crying, that Jason uses his main attack to kill you is just ridiculous. The fact that you call 4 swings, which is how many it takes to kill a full health counselor, spam, is ridiculous. What should he do, hit you twice and then try to grab you for an enviro kill? Hit you once, grab you, let you go, hit you again, let you run shift grab, let you go then hit you again for the final blow? If he did, you'd cry he abused and spammed that. Just how would you like Jason to let you win, I mean kill you?

Here are the stats bud.

Counselors have 6 ways to win, Jason has 1, There are 7 counselors vs 1 Jason, each counselor carries up to 3 items, depending on perks, that can stun Jason, Jason has a primary and maybe throwing knives, Counselors can see Jason on the map, counselors can communicate and coordinate together, counselors can stun Jason while being death gripped, or fight free. How many advantages do you need? Because there ARE more. Adapt to the game, instead of trying to ruin it with garbage changes.

SOOO many kids have never even seen an F13 movie so they cannot grasp how unique and true to the franchise that this game is. You are SUPPOSED to have to battle through overwhelming odds to survive. IF you survive, you should feel like you REALLY accomplished something, ran through hell, near death and barely survived and probably be only 1 or 2 that did survive, if anyone even survives at all. THAT IS F13. That is EXACTLY how the game is SUPPOSED to feel and they NAILED IT. SO, why change that for BS?

You may end up accidentally saving F13, from being turned to garbage, with your thread.

9 hours ago, KPops said:

It is possible when the items you need for the boat spawn right by the boat/car. It has been done many times. I have done it once in the boat and once in the car and seen it done multiple times. Not hyperbole.

It is not possible to fully escape in less than 1 minute.  Time constraints will NOT allow for it.  Hell, it takes atleast 20-30 seconds to even drive the car or boat to the exit from where you enter them.  Let alone GET to them with both repair items and install them.

I'm sorry, but it's clearly hyperbole to say "literally escape in less than 1 minute".  Burden of proof is on you for this one, i'll need to see a video to believe it =)

• Like 1

OK, I am not sure which issue has affected me more. The multiple double and triple posts all throughout this thread I have had to merge or the fact I have seen nothing here but argument and insinuation from both KPops and AstroPepper.

1) Do not double, triple or quadruple post. You are limited to one response without conversation in between. If you would like to add onto something you are to use the edit button.

2) General disagreements will occur, however it will be done respectfully and parties will agree to disagree. You are free to continue discussing it but the back and forth of who is more "immature" or other labels will end here.

Please review the forum rules and adhere to them. Thank you!

10 hours ago, KPops said:

That's not an improvement. Wanting to limit Jasons ability to be able to attack is certainly NO improvement. Get real. That is the most ridiculous request I have heard yet and there are plenty. Go back to DBD, this IS NOT and NEVER should be that sad dying game and no this game should not change to suit the migrators.

So it's not an improvement.... why?

You refuse to give reasons on why changing or altering Jason would devastate the game.  DbD is crap BECAUSE the balance is broken and they don't bother fixing anything.

58 minutes ago, munkt0r said:

It is not possible to fully escape in less than 1 minute.  Time constraints will NOT allow for it.  Hell, it takes atleast 20-30 seconds to even drive the car or boat to the exit from where you enter them.  Let alone GET to them with both repair items and install them.

I'm sorry, but it's clearly hyperbole to say "literally escape in less than 1 minute".  Burden of proof is on you for this one, i'll need to see a video to believe it =)

Yep, sure is. Parts spawned in buildings next to each other, people grabbed and moved right outside to vehicles, bye-bye in less than a minute

43 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

So it's not an improvement.... why?

You refuse to give reasons on why changing or altering Jason would devastate the game.  DbD is crap BECAUSE the balance is broken and they don't bother fixing anything.

How about give reasons why it is an improvement. To me, it's very silly to try to control every aspect of how someone plays Jason and that's what I see here. People wanting something changed for what? Because they just don't like it, not because it's a bad mechanic. That doesn't work for many of us.

How about give reasons why it is an improvement. To me, it's very silly to try to control every aspect of how someone plays Jason and that's what I see here. People wanting something changed for what? Because they just don't like it, not because it's a bad mechanic. That doesn't work for many of us.

Have you not been paying any attention?

I agree heavily on chances to play as Jason should keep getting greater for the players that haven't played as Jason yet. I just made a post about it.  Longer you are in the server you should definitely have priority over people that played as Jason already and also for newcomers to the server. I get everyone needs their chance to play, but the system should be improved. 

Also I hate playing Jason's that ONLY swing their weapon, but hey that's how they roll. 

7 minutes ago, ResolutionBlaze said:

Have you not been paying any attention?

Apparently you haven't been. Things don't just get changed because people want easy. This is about someone saying 4 swings is spam and conflating issues. That is what's going on. Catch up.

9 minutes ago, KPops said:

Yep, sure is. Parts spawned in buildings next to each other, people grabbed and moved right outside to vehicles, bye-bye in less than a minute

Like I said, if it's so common and has happened many times - shouldn't be hard to find a video of it right?

Even if both items were NEXT to the car, I don't think it's possible to pick them both up, install them, and drive out in under a minute.  Fastest I can find online are all 3ish minutes.

Not sure why you can't just admit you were exaggerating and using hyperbole...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KPops said:

Apparently you haven't been. Things don't just get changed because people want easy. This is about someone saying 4 swings is spam and conflating issues. That is what's going on. Catch up.

What do you mean?  Of course they do.  All the time actually.

When things are unnecessarily hard or difficult it becomes frustrating.  And that's a legitimate problem that should be addressed.  Slowing attacks does nothing to harm Jason significantly.  So I don't see what your problem is.

• Like 1

Just now, ResolutionBlaze said:

What do you mean?  Of course they do.  All the time actually.

When things are unnecessarily hard or difficult it becomes frustrating.  And that's a legitimate problem that should be addressed.  Slowing attacks does nothing to harm Jason significantly.  So I don't see what your problem is.

Yeah, that's NOT the issue here. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Yeah, that's NOT the issue here. If you can't see that, that's not my problem.

Then what is your problem.

Just now, ResolutionBlaze said:

Then what is your problem.

READ, I am not going to repeat myself for you.

Just now, KPops said:

READ, I am not going to repeat myself for you.

I'm not gonna go through pages of your toxic posts just because you're too lazy to explain context.

Either deal with it and take a minute to type something up or this conversation is over.

24 minutes ago, munkt0r said:

Like I said, if it's so common and has happened many times - shouldn't be hard to find a video of it right?

Even if both items were NEXT to the car, I don't think it's possible to pick them both up, install them, and drive out in under a minute.  Fastest I can find online are all 3ish minutes.

Not sure why you can't just admit you were exaggerating and using hyperbole...

Not admitting to something that isn't the case. When the gas is in the boat house, right next to the boat and the prop is right next door, in a house, VERY EASY. VERY. Shouldn't be that difficult to grasp. Grabbing and filling the gas takes all of 15 seconds, ONE ONE THOUSand, 2 ONE THOUSAND, a minute is longer than you think apparently. Running right across the road, immediately finding the prop, run back, attach prop, gas already filled, start Buh-bye. Accept reality.

Not admitting to something that isn't the case. When the gas is the boat house, right next to the boat and the prop is right next door, in a house, VERY EASY. VERY. Shouldn't be that difficult to grasp. Grabbing and filling the gas takes all of 15 seconds, ONE ONE THOUSand, 2 ONE THOUSAND, a minute is longer than you think apparently. Running right across the road, immediately finding the prop, run back, attach prop, gas already filled, start Buh-bye. Accept reality.

As stated multiple times, burden of proof is on the person that makes the claim.

Not a single video online makes the claim to have an escape in less than 1 minute.  

Even if both items (prop and gas) were literally next to the boat and you spawned AT the boat...it's not possible to install both, start the boat and then drive across the lake all in under 60 seconds.

I honestly don't really care end of the day, but I wanted to see how far you'd go to support a ridiculous claim when you could've just said - "Well sure, i'm exaggerating a bit, but you can escape pretty quickly".

If you reply again without video evidence, I won't bother replying.  

If you can produce evidence, I will admit I am incorrect and apologize profusely for questioning your words.

Cheers mate.