Just now, KPops said:

Do you own this forum? Didn't think so. Just because you created the topic doesn't mean you control who posts to it or the opinions posted. YOU WISH you could. Not happening. You definitely have no business in a public forum if you think you can limit someone elses speech.

Did I ever claim to own the forum or have more power? No. You are one of the most immature people i've met. Please leave because your opinions by quoting wah is not helping anything.

You obviously think you do, if you think you can order someone to not post to a thread in an OPEN forum. Of course I am, I am because I disagree with a TERRIBLE suggestion. I'm not leaving anything. I am here to make certain that people that oppose ideas like this have their say to and I am one of them. You will not be given the ability to control the dialect. I'm one of many that don't want terrible ideas implemented and we will be heard as well. Again, if you don't like that, internet, OPEN forums, public gaming, not for you.

As far as immature, yeah, this coming from the person reporting someone that disagrees with them, trying to limit the dialect and acting as if they own the forum. Grow up.

5 minutes ago, KPops said:

You obviously think you do, if you think you can order someone to not post to a thread in an OPEN forum. Of course I am, I am because I disagree with a TERRIBLE suggestion. I'm not leaving anything. I am here to make certain that people that oppose ideas like this have their say tol and I am one of them. You will not be given the ability to control the dialect.

As far as immature, yeah, this coming from the person reporting someone that disagrees with them, trying to limit the dialect and acting as if they own the forum. Grow up.

I said "Please get off my thread." Please in that case does not make the sentence an order, but you for some reason take it as one. As for your first post on my topic, you say "All I hear is Waaah, That's all, nothing else." There is no opinion in that sentence. If it is anything, it's you being rude. You could have easily said something like I don't agree with this because of whatever. But you decide to be immature and comment that. I'm not even the person that reported you.

Read again, this not YOUR thread, it is a thread you created, on a server that is owned by the devs, which you have ZERO right to suggest someone cannot post here if they don't agree. NOT HAPPENING. Get that.

Again, someone so immature that they believe they can limit the dialect on a PUBLIC OPEN forum. How do you even take yourself seriously?

22 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

Delaying his primary attack would be great. Some jasons i've ran into just spam their primary attack because if the counselor has a pocket knife the jason won't have to worry about that and they are still getting around the same amount of exp.

Funny for you to lie and say I offered no opinion. If you can't get facts straight, you really should stop. You're just making yourself continue to look silly and childish, really.

So now people want Jason to have a delay in his normal, primary attack? FFS, seriously? To the Dev's, if you decide to make changes like this to Jason, please keep it confined to PlayStation.

In 7 hours, I have never been able to play Jason, only counselor and it is already waaay too easy to escape. It's funny that these people forget counselors have 6 ways to win, Jason has ONE. You can literally escape in less than a minute. THAT is something that needs to be addressed. Parts and keys need to be stopped from spawning near the boat and car. Have a minimum radius for them to be able to spawn

Here is my suggestion, which you replied to, which I quoted above.

Just now, KPops said:

Funny for you to lie and say I offered no opinion. If you can't get facts straight, you really should stop. You're just making yourself continue to look silly and childish, really.

Please, look at your own post. You had no opinion. here's a direct quote from your first post on this thread "All I hear is Waaah, That's all, nothing else." Where is the opinion in that? Tell me, I can't find it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gunthaa said:

You manage to escape all the time? 

Well, you're just lucky in that case. I, personally, almost never manage to set up a single method of escaping without Jason detecting me - and with hiding being as useless as it is right now, you're dead once he finds you. Even if you manage to miraculously outrun or outfight him, you won't have the time to fix a whole car (Yeah, I'm playing Brandon. But he'd even stop you with average repair stats.) while not getting slain. 

I found it impossible to stay out of Jason's view for a whole game even if you're not fixing anything. Hence, as you are unable to not confront Jason, you should have the means to at least not die at once when it's your turn to be  killed in order to buy the remaining survivors some time.

I never said I manage to escape nearly every time. The game is not meant for counselors to escape everytime. It's meant to make you feel damned lucky to escape. Like you just escaped certain death by the skin of your teeth and you are lucky to be alive. Why do people always try to change the context and even wording of some ones statement? Can we at least be accurate in our replies?

1 minute ago, KPops said:

So now people want Jason to have a delay in his normal, primary attack? FFS, seriously? To the Dev's, if you decide to make changes like this to Jason, please keep it confined to PlayStation.

In 7 hours, I have never been able to play Jason, only counselor and it is already waaay too easy to escape. It's funny that these people forget counselors have 6 ways to win, Jason has ONE. You can literally escape in less than a minute. THAT is something that needs to be addressed. Parts and keys need to be stopped from spawning near the boat and car. Have a minimum radius for them to be able to spawn

Here is my suggestion, which you replied to, which I quoted above.

You had no reason to reply to me as "All I hear is wah". That's useless. I'm looking for opinions, which you provided, but then decide to be immature and comment that. Please tell me the reason for saying that.

4 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

Please, look at your own post. You had no opinion. here's a direct quote from your first post on this thread "All I hear is Waaah, That's all, nothing else." Where is the opinion in that? Tell me, I can't find it.

I'm not going to argue around in circles with someone who chooses to dog whistle the 3rd statement I made and try to act like it was the first. You are very dishonest and should lose any credibility that you may have had.

I'm not going to argue around in circles with someone who choices to dog whistle the 3rd statement I made and try to act like it was the first. You are very dishonest and should lose any credibility that you may have had.

Dishonest about what? I am not hiding anything. Still waiting for your reason of replying that. If you didn't reply that, none of this would have started.

Yes, I sure did say that, AFTER you complained that people playing the killer ACTUALLY USE THE ATTACK BUTTON. Get real kid. You have no business being online.

You can read, apparently. You read why, as everyone else can. I'm not going to type the same statement twice for you.

9 hours ago, KPops said:

Yes, I sure did say that, AFTER you complained that people playing the killer ACTUALLY USE THE ATTACK BUTTON. Get real kid. You have no business being online.

I'm complaining about them SPAMMING it against counselors, not just them swinging once or twice. They do it until the counselor is dead. So about 4 hits, and they are doing it clearly on purpose so they don't have to worry about a pocket knife. Please, actually read the thread.

14 hours ago, GooberxX09 said:

I've said this a lot already but I'm going to keep saying it. In regards to combat and how it works Jason is fine. Maybe add some more recovery frames after a missed grab or more recovery frames after a missed or blocked attack but that would be as far as I go. Combat needs to work a little differently however on the counselor side. Swinging a weapon or holding block  should drain stamina  and strength should affect stamina cost for swinging and holding block. You should also be able to block Jason's grab and add more recovery frames to a blocked grab. They also need to add some invincibility frames for dodging because you can be grabbed out of your dodge animation. the only other thing that I would change is have strength affect attack speed. Everything else in regards to the insta grab insta kill I think it's fine.

Maybe when you are blocking and jason grabs, he grabs your weapon and breaks it, giving you time to run away.

9 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

I'm complaining about them SPAMMING it against counselors, not just them swinging once or twice. They do it until the counselor is dead. So about 4 hits, and they are doing it clearly on purpose so they don't have to worry about a pocket knife. Please, actually read the thread.

Jesus Christ, who are you to say that a PSYCHO KILLER shouldn't be able to swing how they want? Stop trying to control people, even down to how they are "allowed" to play. This is too much. He is a PSYCHO KILLER. YES, They ARE doing it on purpose. THAT IS WHAT PSYCHOS DO. FFS. You are in the wrong game man. I hate to tell you that, but seriously.... It's embarrassing me and I didn't even write it.

4 times IS NOT spam. Oh my god. Seriously? Seriously?

I am glad that I persisted and now the devs can see truly how silly this is and actually ridiculous, just as is EVERY other claim that Jason is OP.

9 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

I have to grab that so it can't be deleted.

8 hours ago, KPops said:

Jesus Christ, who are you to say that a PSYCHO KILLER shouldn't be able to swing how they want? Stop trying to control people, even down to how they are "allowed" to play. This is too much. He is a PSYCHO KILLER. YES, They ARE doing on purpose. TAHT IS WHAT PSYCHOS DO. FFS.

It is a SUGGESTION. When are you going to open your eyes? I understand that you don't agree with my suggestion, but your reply to what I said is just straight annoying.  I'm not controlling anybody. Please show me who I am "controlling".

8 hours ago, KPops said:

I have to grab that so it can't be deleted.

Go ahead, I'm not hiding anything.

Maybe when you are blocking and jason grabs, he grabs your weapon and breaks it, giving you time to run away.

That would need some rework for the animations. Everything that I have suggested they could do immediately without reworking anything or nerfing Jason to the point of making him laughable. The stealth characters would have more ways of dealing with Jason without making them too effective at combat ,which they're not supposed to be, while making the combat oriented characters more useful and fun to play as. While keeping Jason as the monster is supposed to be.

5 minutes ago, GooberxX09 said:

That would need some rework for the animations. Everything that I have suggested they could do immediately without reworking anything or nerfing Jason to the point of making him laughable. The stealth characters would have more ways of dealing with Jason without making them too effective at combat ,which they're not supposed to be, while making the combat oriented characters more useful and fun to play as. While keeping Jason as the monster is supposed to be.

But I personally think that if I were to block jason's grab, I would expect to get a bit ahead instead of jason just recovering for a few frames because I would instantly die if I were grabbed.

9 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

It is a SUGGESTION. When are you going to open your eyes? I understand that you don't agree with my suggestion, but your reply to what I said is just straight annoying.  I'm not controlling anybody. Please show me who I am "controlling".

You made a "suggestion" based on lies and conflated non-info. Open YOUR eyes bud. That isn't how the world works and this is why children have NO BUSINESS on the net, in MATURE forums OR playing MATURE RATED games.

You're not even mature enough to realize that you just showed your ass and to stop doing it.

You made a "suggestion" based on lies and conflated non-info. OPEN your eyes bud. That isn't how the world works and this is why children have NO BUSINESS on the net, in MATURE forums OR playing MATURE RATED games.

How could someone make a suggestion off of lies? I have played this game enough to the point where I feel ready to say that I think that R2 spamming should be nerfed. You for whatever reason decide to say I'm crying about it. You started this. I am still waiting for you to tell me who I am controlling unless you are lying yourself.

9 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

But I personally think that if I were to block jason's grab, I would expect to get a bit ahead instead of jason just recovering for a few frames because I would instantly die if I were grabbed.

The point for having Jason having recovery frames after you block a grab is he wouldn't be able to do anything during those frames he would be "recovering." which gives you a lot of options depending on which counselor you are. if you're not a combat oriented counselor like AJ or Kimberly  it would give you enough time to run but if you're playing as Brandon or Chad  it would give you enough time to attack. The same goes for blocking Jasons attack.

I hope the Devs see this and pay attention because this is the type of BS that is going on with EVERY single complaint about how OP Jason is. This proves that it is a bunch of childish kids that do not understand and cannot grasp the concept of this IP. Therefore, none of their ideas should be considered as valid because they are ALL conflated and full of mis-info, just like this is. 4 HITS IS SPAMMING. 4 HITS DEVS, 4 and they do it ALL the time.

Thank you AstroPepper for showing the devs where these "suggestions" are truly coming from. You have done more to prove my point, in one thread, than I could have, by myself, in 20. Thank you.

8 hours ago, AstroPepper said:

How could someone make a suggestion off of lies? I have played this game enough to the point where I feel ready to say that I think that R2 spamming should be nerfed. You for whatever reason decide to say I'm crying about it. You started this. I am still waiting for you to tell me who I am controlling unless you are lying yourself.

Your done. You have no opinion to me. Lies and conflation.

"They are spamming the attack button" "They are doing it on purpose" " They are swinging like 4 times". Yeah, 4 times is what it takes to kill a full health counselor. You don't want shift grab, you don't want Jason to use his primary attack, etc. etc. etc. on and on until the game sucks a big fat dick and no one is left to play because of implementations based off childish lies and conflation. 4 TIMES IS NOT SPAM!!! If they use shift grab, people cry he should use base attacks more, he uses base attacks, same babies cry he uses his axe too much. Pay attention Devs. Pay attention.

This ENTIRE argument was just NUETERED. 4 SWINGS, 4, 4 SWINGS is spam, 4 now, just 4, That's a BIG FAT WHOPPING 4 SWINGS, Let me say that again 4 swings, we are conflating and reporting 4 swings as SPAM........not 20, not 30, not 100.......... FOUR!!!!! To ALL of those that don't know, FOUR swings is spam, yep that's a big ole FAT FOUR. The humungous massive number 4.

Your done. You have no opinion to me. Lies and conflation.

"They are spamming the attack button" "They are doing it on purpose" " They are swinging like 4 times". Yeah, 4 times is what it takes to kill a full health counselor. You don't want shift grab, you don't want Jason to use his primary attack, etc. etc. etc. on and on until the game sucks a big fat dick and no one is left to play because of implementations based off childish lies and conflation. 4 TIMES IS NOT SPAM!!! If they use shift grab, people cry he should use base attacks more, he uses base attacks, same babies cry he uses his axe too much. Pay attention Devs. Pay attention.

That is why I said a small delay to his primary attack would do the job. I mean, why shift grab knowing the counselor could possibly have a pocket knife then just using the primary attack until they die. When did I say I don't want jason to shift grab? What is your definition of spam? I'm done arguing with you, maybe if you could have been a bit nicer and didn't mimic me crying, I would have respected your opinion and moved on with my life. Instead you just decide to be a jerk. I personally think when a jason swings 4 primary attacks on all 7 counselors, that it spam. Clearly you do not think that. So move on with your life. Your opinion has been stated.

That is why I said a small delay to his primary attack would do the job. I mean, why shift grab knowing the counselor could possibly have a pocket knife then just using the primary attack until they die. When did I say I don't want jason to shift grab? What is your definition of spam? I'm done arguing with you, maybe if you could have been a bit nicer and didn't mimic me crying, I would have respected your opinion and moved on with my life. Instead you just decide to be a jerk. I personally think when a jason swings 4 primary attacks on all 7 counselors, that it spam. Clearly you do not think that. So move on with your life. Your opinion has been stated.

There should be NO CHANGE for 4 swings, NONE. 4 swings! FOUR! Man, you need to move on. You are beating a dead horse here. Your argument is neutered.

Just now, KPops said:

There should be no change. 4 swings! FOUR! Man, you need to move on. You are beating a dead horse hear. Your argument is neutered.

"There should be no change." That is your opinion, now stop trying to switch mine. Talk about controlling someone.

3 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

"There should be no change." That is your opinion, now stop trying to switch mine. Talk about controlling someone.

That's a fact based on the info you gave as SPAM. Get real man. You are VERY childish. Move on. This won't happen for you. It's just too stupid and absolutely pointless. 4 SWINGS proves that. I'm just glad that I got you to tell the true number to expose your lie and conflation. Because I knew for a fact that all of these nerf Jason posts are coming from the same kind of conflated lies.

5 minutes ago, AstroPepper said:

No offense KPops is right, even if he is being a dick. Most of the problems have nothing to do with how Jason plays  but everything to do with how ineffective combat is on the counselor side and does need to be changed.

1 minute ago, GooberxX09 said:

No offense KPops is right, even if he is being a dick. Most of the problems have nothing to do with how Jason plays  but everything to do with how ineffective combat is on the counselor side and does need to be changed.

So what your saying is that they should buff counselors insteading of nerfing jason?