Sign in to follow this  
ThePunkPirate

Level Reset to 0. Not gaining CP

Ive tried resetting several times. Im sure its just a server side issue but Ive had my level go up to 17, back down to 14, then up to 16, and now 0 and it keeps taking my CP. Also Ive lost an EPIC Hard Body perk.

I can play as the higher characters I have set as preferred but I cant switch to any of the others. Wondering if this will get fixed in the end and refund all the missing CP and EXP.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, omsmada said:

It's down or smth dude.  Some sort of "backend server issues".

i just hate not progressing

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThePunkPirate said:

i just hate not progressing

Same.  Went at it for 16 hours with just 7 hours or so of sleep in between!  I'm addicted, but it shouldn't last forever.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Zamorian79 said:

Same here. I've played like 11 hours, I want to continue playing but not going to do it until they fix this. Please hurry!

its only been the past few hours that this happened. Had no problems earlier. Just hoping the time Ive put in will not have been wasted progress

• Like 1

Platypus Erotica

I can launch my game now, but my level is 0.

I go into a Public match and Tiffany and my part Three Jason is locked in as my survivor and Killer./

Yet I can't pick another survivor or Killer. 

I'm almost positive my data file is corrupted and am going to loose all of my progress. 

Thoughts ? 

10 minutes ago, Awweshnapple said:

Yo, if you guys don't mind upvote my post too, I will do the same . 

I lost 24 hours of progress, level 20....

Most likely not lost.  Your level should still be on their servers, it showed mine after I was able to log back in after it had set to zero (which it is now once again).

I'd probably just not worry about it for now, just pick it up tomorrow (assuming it's night for you).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, omsmada said:

Most likely not lost.  Your level should still be on their servers, it showed mine after I was able to log back in after it had set to zero (which it is now once again).

I'd probably just not worry about it for now, just pick it up tomorrow (assuming it's night for you).

Hopefully, I appreciate it. Really do, it would be sad if people are loosing countless hours of progress. I mean my friend has the same issue and it self fixed so I'm hoping at this rate. Thanks for the info it's always helpful. 

Happens to me constantly. Last night I went from 20 to 0, woke up this morning it's all good. It's an account server issue or some such. The information is all stored, it's just having issues connecting to your end at the moment, from what I understand. :) I've gone to level 0 about 500 times and it's always come back, including unlocked perks, Jasons and executions.

Edit: The new one atm is that I show as level 20 at the main screen but if I join a game I go to 0 and can't select anything but the level 0 junk. Highly aggravating but for a fantastic game and such a small team, launch issues were to be expected. It'll get fixed. :)

Same with me on ps4. Played a few games and cp nor xp counted. Im assuming it will revert back to the old level but is the xp and cp we are attaining now be given to us later?

I haven't jumped back to my original level in a few hours now. I have exited the game and came back and still at 0 . I've played matches and was still stuck at 0 and all the CP and EXP I've earned hasn't been added :( I hope by tomorrow I'll get my level and my unlocks back

I've been lvl.0 since yesterday. I would have to wait a few seconds for my CP and Unlocked Counselors and Jasons to load back to lvl.11. That's not the case anymore and I'm just stuck at lvl. 0 with the basic starting Counselors and Jasons. Can't even get my perks and Jason kills back. Really bummed out. Was hoping this would be fixed by now.

It took about 24 hours for mine to come back. I think they're messing with the server architecture to try fix it so the problems are coming and going. I haven't personally heard of anyone losing it permanently yet, so stay hopeful. :)

( He says as he logs back in to see if he can play again yet. Damn you, addiction. )

• Like 1

Just happened to me on ps4. Room crashed and I was reset to lvl 0 and lost all Cp. Gun needs to get their Shit together. Codes still not working, games mostly unplayable at the moment, they spoiled the big surprise we've been waiting forever to figure out ourselves, and ps4 backers got the shaft on a ps4 game bundle that only 1st week buyers get. They have a lot of questions they need to start answering because the oh we can't just flip a switch and fix everything is not an answer at all. 

• Like 2

Me too....

... i've been very patient so far but now this is getting ridiculous.... <_<

• Like 1

On Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM, ThePunkPirate said:

Ive tried resetting several times. Im sure its just a server side issue but Ive had my level go up to 17, back down to 14, then up to 16, and now 0 and it keeps taking my CP. Also Ive lost an EPIC Hard Body perk.

I can play as the higher characters I have set as preferred but I cant switch to any of the others. Wondering if this will get fixed in the end and refund all the missing CP and EXP.

I was reset to 1 over a month ago. Lagged out joining a game. Came back was level 1. I was 54. They told me to be patient that it would fix itself. That was over a month ago. Now I'm back to 41. Just worried it will fix once I'm passed my old level. Wish they would at least give me some cp to help get some of my perks back and buy all the Jason kills back.  They don't seem to care. 

Just a suggestion but have you done any exploits or glitches such as getting outside the map, body blocking traps, blocking flares, bear traps, or firecrackers.

because if so there may be a possibility the rank reset might be part of a punishment. If not then good. I would go to jasonkillsbugs.com & quickly submit a report so this issue may be sorted out for you.