Sign in to follow this  
Zombie79

Has anyone not gotten into Xbox game yet?

Whether it's login problems or the network fails just when I'm about to start a quick play, I haven't once been able to play the game  since I got it. Also, the how-to section doesn't appear on the Xbox version, at least not on mine. Luckily I have the steam version. Anyone else having the same problem still?

1 minute ago, Zombie79 said:

Whether it's login problems or the network fails just when I'm about to start a quick play, I haven't once been able to play the game  since I got it. Also, the how-to section doesn't appear on the Xbox version, at least not on mine. Luckily I have the steam version. Anyone else having the same problem still?

Same issue, only PS4.

• Like 1

They know about the problem at hand and are working on it but there is no real time line to when it will be resolved. 

Just savor the rounds you DO get until it's solved. Apparently joining together as a group of eight and joining a quick match seems to increase the chance that the server doesn't crash it seems.