Gamerricky

Perk involving starting with a map?

I unlocked a perk today I forgot what it's called but it's suppose to start me off with a map or *huge map* but when I played with it on it didn't start me with a map at all O_o. Is this a bug that needs fixing?

The fact that there is even a map perk makes me oh so happy. Sorry it is bugged for ya.

It is equipped to my counselor but the perk hasn't worked all night for me. My CP and EXP also hasn't been added and my level is down to 0 and stayed that way. Maybe it will work tomorrow. New game bugs expected :/ 

32 minutes ago, lady-cherry said:

hi can someone tell me the name of this perk so I know what to look for as want this perk

Preparedness? Or something like that I think.

I have it and it works fine for me. The whole perk system has been finicky for my friends though so I'm not sure if its specific to the perk or not.

On 28.5.2017 at 9:18 AM, Jinx86 said:

It is equipped to my counselor but the perk hasn't worked all night for me. My CP and EXP also hasn't been added and my level is down to 0 and stayed that way. Maybe it will work tomorrow. New game bugs expected :/ 

I have the same but with firecrackers. :C

On the first day I basically rolled some of the best perks in the game... one of them being that "start with a Large Map" one... it's rare (orange) and yeah I have it equipped on everyone... it shows you the location of all the objectives on the map... it's quite broken if you can get a radio early on and start giving out intel to other counselors.

It's been working for me. I just can't buy any new perks without their being an issue, like errors and what not.

It is called preparedness

On 5/29/2017 at 5:58 AM, lady-cherry said:

hi can someone tell me the name of this perk so I know what to look for as want this perk