Ive been on here since yesterday trying to see problems with connecting, i started defending this thread because someone posted something untrue and saw proof. Not a fanboy, just dont like lying.

2 minutes ago, Fridaythe13 said:

So you're just ignoring the evidence? Yet you clearly said "Accusing someone without proof is what you're doing." You're just choosing to ignore the proof.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/1291817208496880942/

The link to the Steam discussion in the original post.

It also appears fans of Swiftor have been harrassing people... sounds familiar. ;)

Bear boy, you intentionally ignore evidence to try and further your cause. Buddy bear, just stop man. You called yourself out when you admitted you were not going to watch video. Move on with your life bro. Maybe go get some cuddles from someone who cares. Ohh wait...

7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/1291817208496880942/

The link to the Steam discussion in the original post.

It also appears fans of Swiftor have been harrassing people... sounds familiar. ;)

If you actually watched this video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147689588 you will see that the person who created the discussion is the same person who attack Swiftor in the first place

This is pathetic. Take it back to Steam where you can bully and "REPORT FOR HARASSMENT!" If Blood was even that person, taking the time to create an account just to mess with him is sad. I see no evidence that he is, just that he posted in two different places and he is a regular here, so... @JPops @Ralph Wiggum777 ...you know what to do.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ban_All_Music said:

This is pathetic. Take it back to Steam where you can bully and "REPORT FOR HARASSMENT!" If Blood was even that person, taking the time to create an account just to mess with him is sad. I see no evidence that he is, just that he posted in two different places and he is a regular here, so... @JPops @Ralph Wiggum777 ...you know what to do.

Either way, Swiftor hasn't done anything wrong. He basically got even with a team killer, who had no reason to start tk. You might aswell ban both of them if you're gonna do anything. 

EDIT: there is evidence, if you watched the video....

14 minutes ago, Failed Mechanics said:

Bear boy, you intentionally ignore evidence to try and further your cause. Buddy bear, just stop man. You called yourself out when you admitted you were not going to watch video. Move on with your life bro. Maybe go get some cuddles from someone who cares. Ohh wait...

12 minutes ago, Fridaythe13 said:

If you actually watched this video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147689588 you will see that the person who created the discussion is the same person who attack Swiftor in the first place

I'm not interested in your videos. Right now my only interest in this thread is that three people created accounts specifically to harrass a forum member.

3 minutes ago, Fridaythe13 said:

Either way, Swiftor hasn't done anything wrong. He basically got even with a team killer, who had no reason to start tk. You might aswell ban both of them if you're gonna do anything. 

EDIT: there is evidence, if you watched the video....

You're right, sounds like Swiftor should be banned.

Why do people have to get so triggered over a fucking game? It's 40 bucks, and if you dont like it, then refund. If you don't like it and have more than 3 hours, you fucked up buddy

Also, if you're gonna be as braindead and not even bother to watch the evidence after numerous of my posts about it, you really are stupid.

2 minutes ago, Fridaythe13 said:

Why do people have to get so triggered over a fucking game? It's 40 bucks, and if you dont like it, then refund. If you don't like it and have more than 3 hours, you fucked up buddy

Also, if you're gonna be as braindead and not even bother to watch the evidence after numerous of my posts about it, you really are stupid.

If you can't make a point with out calling people down than you don't have a point.

Once again, I dont really care if the mob thinks I am BabyBoy. Im not. I dont grief. But if you think I am, then so be it, it's hard to put into words how little I care. My point wasnt to get Swiftor any kind of slap on the wrist. My point was to the devs to see why some of us backers feel wronged. I see now that I was mistaken in creating this thread and bringing him more attention. But you can think I am Mickey Mouse for all I care.

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You're right, sounds like Swiftor should be banned.

So basically what you're saying is that Swiftor should be banned because someone else started team killing him?

Are you saying that you wouldn't get the slightest bit triggered if someone out of the blue started fucking you up?

Just now, Fridaythe13 said:

So basically what you're saying is that Swiftor should be banned because someone else started team killing him?

Are you saying that you wouldn't get the slightest bit triggered if someone out of the blue started fucking you up?

You said he should be banned, I agreed with you.

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You said he should be banned, I agreed with you.

If you think he should be banned so much, then just do it my friend. Sitting here and complaining isn't going to work.

Also, you can't fucking ban someone because they got even with a douchebag, you might as well ban almost the entire community because they got mad due to a specific douchebag

If you think he should be banned so much, then just do it my friend. Sitting here and complaining isn't going to work.

Also, you can't fucking ban someone because they got even with a douchebag, you might as well ban almost the entire community because they got mad due to a specific douchebag

Again, it was your idea. You said Swiftor should be banned- I agree. You're probably right.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Again, it was your idea. You said Swiftor should be banned- I agree. You're probably right.

So the entire community should be banned?

Can't you just stop bickering and let the people who actually take care of this thing take care of it?

Welp, I'm done ranting for tonight, so I'll probably be on tomorrow to argue some more, unless I get banned for "cyber harassing"

So the entire community should be banned?

I'm disappointed you think the entire community is douchebags- I strongly encourage you to reach out of your current online circle of friends because you may find not everyone is a douchebag.

I'm still with you on banning Swiftor but banning an entire community seems a little much.

this thread has no immediate purpose and is an all out battle royale. Be respectful of one another and agree to disagree. Action will be taken against members who fail to adhere to forum rules.

• Like 1

Swiftor was clearly griefed and I'm very disappointed long-time members of this forum didn't take the time to review the facts. The OP was issuing threats after the griefing and another user was just advocating a swatting raid. That's some straight up illegal shit. Both of their accounts were banned. 

It's a fucking game, guys. This is some seriously messed up shit.