So .... was in a match a little bit ago. Ran across LaChoppa played by a dude named Swiftor. Jason rolls up on us, kills me, and I see that after, he and Swiftor proceed to pal around to go find other counselors. OK, trolls will be trolls.

Then, I am browsing the Steam forums and see his name mentioned, see he's been doing this all day, and also see that he's a streamer. Sure enough, he's one that had early access.

Just wanted to say good going, Gun. These are the kinda people that had access to the game we backed. This shit gets worse and worse.

4 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

So .... was in a match a little bit ago. Ran across LaChoppa played by a dude named Swiftor. Jason rolls up on us, kills me, and I see the ha and Swiftor proceed to pal around to go find other counselors. OK, trolls will be trolls.

Then, I am browsing the Steam forums and see his name mentioned, see he's been doing this all day, and also see that he's a streamer. Sure enough, he's one that had early access.

Just wanted to say good going, Gun. These are the kinda people that had access to the game we backed. This shit gets worse and worse.

Yep. Whoever thinks streamers are "the new press" needs a slap upside the head. They're the new scam to get something for free and exploit it to their benefit (when treated as "press".)

scum like that have been playing for 5 days, while a lot of us cant even connect!! 

Actually i was watching him. He got attacked by another player, jason was about to kill him he told the Jason someone was player killing and he told him to follow him, he pointed at him and said if you kill him come back and kill me fair and square. He did just that and he walked right up to the player and had him kill him. He was getting justice. He was being attacked all night, his archived stream footage proves it so please get your facts straight i watched it live.

At this point I am dead serious about a refund. I show a lot of played time, a lot of that is simply trying to connect. The rest is time spent as a counselor I dont exactly wish to be playing. Like I've said elsewhere here, they can keep my $30 I spent on the 2 cabins so that should make it even, but I'll gladly tell Steam to remove it from my account if they are willing to give me the $40 back.

I'll even give away my Savini code if they do.

5 minutes ago, spoonman said:

scum like that have been playing for 5 days, while a lot of us cant even connect!! 

He also had trouble connecting all day until someone told him to do the guest account.

1 minute ago, somakurusu said:

Actually i was watching him. He got attacked by another player, jason was about to kill him he told the Jason someone was player killing and he told him to follow him, he pointed at him and said if you kill him come back and kill me fair and square. He did just that and he walked right up to the player and had him kill him. He was getting justice. He was being attacked all night, his archived stream footage proves it so please get your facts straight i watched it live.

Funny that happened at least twice then, because it happened to me, and happened to at least one person on Steam. Story doesnt check out.

Yeah, well his stream footage does prove it so it doesnt really matter what i say, all the evidence is right there. 

I was watching swift's stream at the current time, and have been watching it for the past 3 hours. somakurusu is right.

Throwing this in there for the mods and people to see: Swiftor VOD where Baby Boy AKA Original Poster harasses streamer

There is no conspiracy except where the OP is misleading readers to believe that he has been wronged somehow, you got caught stream sniping, you got caught harassing players in game and have been reported on steam by many people due to your continuing harassment. You are not a victim, you are just being straight rude. You should be banned with no refund, and you need to stop threatening others like you have.

6 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

There's only one problem, I have never used the name BabyBoy. BabyBoy was the OP on Steam I mentioned.

Looks like you've upset some streamer's fanboys.

3 minutes ago, Failed Mechanics said:

Yeah hard to believe mate. Magically two posts come up between here and steam withing 5 mins of each other? Yeah okkkkkkk.

Believe as you wish.

I dont know what happened beforehand. What I do know is that Jason didnt kill Swiftor, he took me out, then those 2 ran off together. I dont especially care what you think.

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Looks like you've upset some streamer's fanboys.

Did you just assume my gender?

• Like 1

Just now, Fridaythe13 said:

Did you just assume my gender?

Ooooo... and they're trolls too. :)

If you clearly watched the clip he was getting attacked by a player, then soon after died in the agreement. From about 13 minutes to 17 minutes is when it happened.

52 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

At this point I am dead serious about a refund. I show a lot of played time, a lot of that is simply trying to connect. The rest is time spent as a counselor I dont exactly wish to be playing. Like I've said elsewhere here, they can keep my $30 I spent on the 2 cabins so that should make it even, but I'll gladly tell Steam to remove it from my account if they are willing to give me the $40 back.

I'll even give away my Savini code if they do.

Can I have your Savini code? ?

1 minute ago, Zombie79 said:

Can I have your Savini code? ?

If they agree to give me my 40, sure. I'll wash my hands of this mess and be done with it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fridaythe13 said:

I was watching swift's stream at the current time, and have been watching it for the past 3 hours. somakurusu is right.

22 minutes ago, Failed Mechanics said:

Blood, bro. 900 people saw you trolling and griefen bro. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147689588  Enjoy the view and glad we all know your main account on here

BloodOnTheRocks. Enjoy outing yourself BabyBoy

21 minutes ago, Aklaba said:

Throwing this in there for the mods and people to see: Swiftor VOD where Baby Boy AKA Original Poster harasses streamer

There is no conspiracy except where the OP is misleading readers to believe that he has been wronged somehow, you got caught stream sniping, you got caught harassing players in game and have been reported on steam by many people due to your continuing harassment. You are not a victim, you are just being straight rude. You should be banned with no refund, and you need to stop threatening others like you have.

I love that you all appeared to join the board to "defend" your hero. Do you have matching outfits? Or like a super secret handshake?

Accusing someone without proof is what you're doing. Move along, no one gives a shit about your hero and if he's doing what Blood said- he needs to be banned.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I love that you all appeared to join the board to "defend" your hero. Do you have matching outfits? Or like a super secret handshake?

Accusing someone without proof is what you're doing. Move along, no one gives a shit about your hero and if he's doing what Blood said- he needs to be banned.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147689588 from about 13 minutes to 17

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm not watching your videos. ;) Back to your fan club meeting.

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

So you're just ignoring the evidence? Yet you clearly said "Accusing someone without proof is what you're doing." You're just choosing to ignore the proof.

• Like 1