Sign in to follow this  
TheOne

Killers Cheating because of parties(PS4)

Hey guys,

i am writing my feedback here because i've been playing the game since yesterday on PS4 and i don't find funny the way too many people cheat with killers.

It happens that some people create parties and one of the members is the killer. By doing so either they let their friends escape and kill others, or they just suggest to the killer where other counselors are located. It even happened to me and my brother; we were playing with two PS4 one next to the other and on different screens; he was the killer and me the counselor. We quit becaused it had no sense to play the game as if we wanted i could show him the map on my screen and he could kill all the other players and let me escape.

Please let the killer be a player who is not grouping with other people.

Ofcourse it might also happen on PC, but i guess it more unlikely to happen than on PS4.

That's crap so if I want to play with a group we gotta be in private match that's a bunch of shit sorry that you have assholes that do that shit but I love grouping up and killing my friends in a public match besides you can go into a public match invite Jason to the party and team up so what's the point?

On PC people can use chat apps to get around it or use the Steam overlay to text chat. It's just much easier on console because of the party system. Try looking for people hosting private matches. I've never come across this on PC, must be a different demographic playing it.

Yeah, that is total bullshit. What is wrong with these people? This isn't the hunger games!

I am wondering, do you get XP/CP when playing private matches? I think that wouldn't be such a bad idea. Maybe not the full amount but still...

You can change in your custumisation if you want to be only conselors or Jason (i didn't try it because for me it's more fun like, if i want to kill my brother and he say me "i was hiding here you didn't see me i see you kill this girl hahaha".

You know, it's not because your cheating with your brother by looking in his screen..., you cannot ask to change things who nice in the game. The game is great like this it's only a problem from the players who's not fairs.

1 hour ago, Dr.D said:

You can change in your custumisation if you want to be only conselors or Jason (i didn't try it because for me it's more fun like, if i want to kill my brother and he say me "i was hiding here you didn't see me i see you kill this girl hahaha".

You know, it's not because your cheating with your brother by looking in his screen..., you cannot ask to change things who nice in the game. The game is great like this it's only a problem from the players who's not fairs.

You know you can never trust strangers, especially on consoles where there are some demographic differences than PC players. And i can tell you that there are a lot of people doing it. We had both set the preference on " Counselor " as we thought it would have avoided the problem, but it is still happening. So i guess that option is not even working.