triefy

PS4: Unable to do a Private Match Cross-country

Has anyone been successful with inviting a friend located in a different country on PS4? I'm in the US and my friend who is in the UK cannot join. He is given the option to view gameplay. We also tried this vice versa with no success.

I only got a couple games in, but I was invited (as a UKer) to a group of Americans playing a Private Match.

So, yeah, believe it should be possible.

This was on Xbox One, btw.

• Like 1

Hmm. Any PS4 players here that can answer or test out this question?

No, it's not possible on PS4. Sadly, following the patchy servers and not being able to join friends due to the strange regional restrictions, we've retired F13 for the time being until we can play together :(

Fingers crossed for a resolution in the near future, but the priority for the team is getting everyone online and playing, understandably. I've had few issues playing with randoms in private matches, or quick matches when I eventually join, but I brought the game to play with friends primarily. When that's possible I'm sure the experience will be all the better for it.

nope not possible ive been getting invites from people and i cant accept any of them all it shows is request to watch or view the game in ps store