Xanadu

Why is the Xbox One version a beta client?

Seriously PS4 and PC are running WAY different copies than Xbox One.  Theirs are release copies of the game, Xbox One is EXACTLY like the PC beta version.  Even menus are different.  Xbix One also has no explanation or help mini tutorial like the others have.

Here is one menu that drastically varies.  

https://ibb.co/n6QRJF
https://ibb.co/iu6YyF

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

Seriously PS4 and PC are running WAY different copies than Xbox One.  Theirs are release copies of the game, Xbox One is EXACTLY like the PC beta version.  Even menus are different.  Xbix One also has no explanation or help mini tutorial like the others have.

Yeah i think Xbox one is currently running an older version of the game. Dynamic hair and such still isn't in either.

There is a patch coming though. I think they're trying to iron out server issues before tackling that patch.

But don't worry, we'll be up to speed shortly.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah i think Xbox one is currently running an older version of the game. Dynamic hair and such still isn't in either.

There is a patch coming though. I think they're trying to iron out server issues before tackling that patch.

But don't worry, we'll be up to speed shortly.

I hope the patch hits very soon because the constant crashing is turning alot of people away and 

im about to give up ad well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

I hope the patch hits very soon because the constant crashing is turning alot of people away and 

im about to give up ad well.

As do I.

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

Have already given up. Twice. 

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll give it another shot once everythings not on fire.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Xanadu said:

So let me get this straight.  I bought a beta on Xbox One for $40?  Wouldn't they have to disclose something like that?

• Like 6

Just now, Kobrakai02 said:

So let me get this straight.  I bought a beta on Xbox One for $40?  Wouldn't they have to disclose something like that?

Don't quote me on this, but if it is I believe a patch was supposed to roll out with it as well. Maybe they had certification issues and theres a delay on it, I don't know.

But if there wasn't and what we are playing IS a beta build, i would think they would have to disclose that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

As do I.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you'll give it another shot once everythings not on fire.

Tomorrow afternoon probably. After waiting a combined roughly 6hrs trying to find a session and not getting even 1 match I've had a gutfull. That and when Ive got into Private matches and it says Ive lost connection for 5 or 6 bullshit reasons is really starting to tip me over the edge and just wiping it off the xbox. Already decided I'm selling the cd copy when it arrives. 

4 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Tomorrow afternoon probably. After waiting a combined roughly 6hrs trying to find a session and not getting even 1 match I've had a gutfull. That and when Ive got into Private matches and it says Ive lost connection for 5 or 6 bullshit reasons is really starting to tip me over the edge and just wiping it off the xbox. Already decided I'm selling the cd copy when it arrives. 

Whats your gamertag? do I have ya added? ill be on tonight and ill see if I can hop in a game with ya.

Have you played one yet?

Ps4 has had 2 updates so far and it's still barely functional .you spend most of the timing search for matches to end up in a room by yourself. Dlc still broken in ps4 also. We are all in the same boat. Ps4 does have dynamic hair that tries escape your  head though. Hope they iron out all our issues soon. 

16 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Whats your gamertag? do I have ya added? ill be on tonight and ill see if I can hop in a game with ya.

Have you played one yet?

That'll be cool.I don't think you do. It's xzRaGe ViRuSzx . Out of about 20 something odd games I've completed around  5 or 6. Loads of lost xp. I won't be back on for at least 13hrs. 10.30pm here in the uk and Im planning on a lot of shut eye. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Ps4 has had 2 updates so far and it's still barely functional .you spend most of the timing search for matches to end up in a room by yourself. Dlc still broken in ps4 also. We are all in the same boat. Ps4 does have dynamic hair that tries escape your  head though. Hope they iron out all our issues soon. 

Lol tries to escape your head.  Thats awesome, thanks for the giggle.

1 hour ago, Xanadu said:

That actually makes me feel better, considering that I backed the game from day one and never watched any streams of it or anything until I played myself.

I just thought I spent my money on a half finished game, but it seems like that won't be the case.

Thanks for bringing this up!

• Like 1

Would be nice if someone from the team or so can tell us something about the difference between Xbox an PC/PS4. 

The lack of an actual tutorial on Xbox is really annoying in my opinion.

• Like 4

Wow yea looking at spawn preference screen that does look like the screen as it was in the beta. Maybe Microsoft put up the wrong client?

• Like 2

Wow, what a complete joke. Not only does the game not work but we are on a a beta build? Wish I waited now I just never in a million years thought a game would launch with this many issues. And if this needs a couple updates to fix it could be weeks with how slow Microsoft is.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MattyFresh said:

Its not just you my ps4 version says thank you for unlocking the trial version every time I load it up.

Awesome.. smdh

18 minutes ago, MattyFresh said:

Its not just you my ps4 version says thank you for unlocking the trial version every time I load it up.

1 minute ago, Xanadu said:

Awesome.. smdh

This, is yet another noteworthy concern we should all have. 

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

This, is yet another noteworthy concern we should all have. 

I agree sadly this will be the last game I back ever, and I didn't even care about streamers getting early release even the young irish girl who bashed the game she got for free :(

Just now, MattyFresh said:

I agree sadly this will be the last game I back ever, and I didn't even care about streamers getting early release even the young irish girl who bashed the game she got for free :(

I understand the reasoning for streamers. But I don't gotta like it. I was more upset when they killed Jason before we even got our hands on the game.

All through development, I didn't think I was going to be buying a beta build for 40 bucks and wait for the full game. <_<

Then again wasn't that what the beta was for? Preorders and all?

I understand the reasoning for streamers. But I don't gotta like it. I was more upset when they killed Jason before we even got our hands on the game.

All through development, I didn't think I was going to be buying a beta build for 40 bucks and wait for the full game. <_<

They dont care, really.  They say they do but they dont.

• Like 1

Can totally agree with that half my hype was gonna be trying to kill Jason and then I find out some early access douche ruing it for me. Also not happy it appears I just unlocked the beta or trial version and no dlc codes work I just cant believe they didn't see this coming at all.

I also don't understand why they couldn't give early access to the backers first seeing as there are only 12000 of them that could have served as a stress test but no they showed me its all about the money and fuck you!