Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

Because you're now arguing about cars. ;)

 

I argue about cars literally alllllll day. I cant friggin believe I'm doing it now that I just got home and am starting my long weekend game time. LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

 

Dude. I've seen cars with less than 5,000 miles on them be completely disabled. Sometimes shit breaks. Even new shit. In this case, ESPECIALLY new shit. Yes, the intent is that we will all be able to play the game. However, if you did not expect problems the first day or 2 of the launch of an online game from a tiny little company, then you're simply naive. Sorry to be an asshole about it, but that's just to be expected.

Fine, since I'm naive about wanting a working product would you please tell me what the correct timeframe is before it's ok to be upset.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BloodOnTheRocks said:

 

Also, wtf arent you on steam. Youd be a blast to play with. Get a PC.

Thanks. :)

I'm on PS4. I actually haven't got into a single game yet. I'm going to nap soon and hopefully be able to play this afternoon/evening when I get up. I'm on a four day weekend starting today so here's hoping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kobrakai02 said:

Fine, since I'm naive about wanting a working product would you please tell me what the correct timeframe is before it's ok to be upset.

 

I didnt say not to be upset. I'm just saying that your anger is somewhat misdirected. I can see being angry at the situation, but what it boils down to is that you're just pissed you cant play the game. Most people are and the devs absolutely know that.  Being pissed off at the devs who are working furiously to try and get it working correctly is counterintuitive - they're pretty upset you cant play it, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, NubsOne said:

Not to mention the game looks exactly the same as it did when they kickstarted it. No improvements seen.

Considering we're roughly mid-life into the PS4 era, it's rather disconcerting that this game has low-level PS3 graphics and extremely shoddy animations.

 

Though at this point I think shoddy perfectly describes the game overall as of right now.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Because you're now arguing about cars. ;)

Dude I'd like to apologize.  I jus saw your post count so it's obvious you really care about this game enough to have probably been following it for quite some time.  You probably take any attack against this game personally.  So my bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if anyone on here has played Diablo 3, World or Warcraft or a multitude of other online based games, but they have issues on release. They all get ironed out eventually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kobrakai02 said:

Dude I'd like to apologize.  I jus saw your post count so it's obvious you really care about this game enough to have probably been following it for quite some time.  You probably take any attack against this game personally.  So my bad.

I have no life. This is apparent. :) Feel free to read some of those posts and I think you'd find we agree more than you'd think. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kobrakai02 said:

Dude I'd like to apologize.  I jus saw your post count so it's obvious you really care about this game enough to have probably been following it for quite some time.  You probably take any attack against this game personally.  So my bad.

Actually, you'd be surprised. BoB has been right there along with us criticizing the game and certain decisions made by the devs. Nothing has changed here either.

Before you start acting like you know everything just from reading numbers i invite you to read his posts. You'll have a lot in common.

Edit: Damn it Bobby

Beat me to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Actually, you'd be surprised. BoB has been right there along with us criticizing the game and certain decisions made by the devs. Nothing has changed here either.

Before you start acting like you know everything just from reading numbers i invite you to read his posts. You'll have a lot in common.

Edit: Damnnit Bobby

Beat me to it.

All the new folks are calling me a "fanboy". I love it. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I don't think people that have been here are too pissed and upset. The majority is new members who just bought the game. And who can blame them for being upset? I'm sure they know little to nothing about Gun and how complicated this whole process has been. The game and studio have run into a lot of hiccups along the way. And this is there biggest one yet.

Right. Those who have been on-board since 2015 aren't phased by this.

Still, those who only found about this game a few days ago can surely be frustrated and peeved. We would just like them to be a little more patient and hang in there.

This has been an amazing ground-up, from scratch project by a small and dedicated team on a world-famous iconic franchise which they love as much as the biggest fans do. This is a once in a lifetime type game (The Warriors by Rockstar is another example, however) and therefore should be given love and patience.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Right. Those who have been on-board since 2015 aren't phased by this.

Still, those who only found about this came a few days ago can surely be frustrated and peeved. We would just like them to be a little more patient and hang in there.

This has been an amazing ground-up, from scratch project by a small and dedicated team on a world-famous iconic franchise which they love as much as the biggest fans do. This is a once in a lifetime type game (The Warriors by Rockstar is another example, however) and therefore should be given love and patience.

Love doesn't fix video games. Just saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Right. Those who have been on-board since 2015 aren't phased by this.

Still, those who only found about this came a few days ago can surely be frustrated and peeved. We would just like them to be a little more patient and hang in there.

This has been an amazing ground-up, from scratch project by a small and dedicated team on a world-famous iconic franchise which they love as much as the biggest fans do. This is a once in a lifetime type game (The Warriors by Rockstar is another example, however) and therefore should be given love and patience.

Could you imagine a F13th game made by R*? 

 

Image result for Just sayin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Love doesn't fix video games. Just saying...

No, but it gets them made in the first place. This game would've never happened without love for the franchise.

Now we need elbow grease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Love doesn't fix video games. Just saying...

So this is pretty funny.

 

I used to think YOU were a completely negative, hopeless detractor. Kind of a jerk actually. Never said anything about it cause I didnt wanna be a jerk and start a pissing match, I just thought you were always pissed about everything. Now here you are as the fanboy and everyone is starting to think I'M a negative dickface. LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The80s said:

Could you imagine a F13th game made by R*? 

 

Image result for Just sayin

If Rockstar didn't get all the licensing, big names, and creators who actually love the F13 to heart, it worked been a disgrace.

The Warriors was so sublimely excellent because all the game designers and tech people Rockstar assigned to the game were massive fanboys of the movie. It was a love letter to the movie. Much like this game is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I expected to be hacking and slashing away, not waiting five to ten minutes for a match to become available, and have a seven-in-one chance of spawning as a camp counselor.

However, after playing last night, I'm aching to play MORE! I believe I've grown to appreciate both aspects of the game. I even escaped with the police last night!

As Jason, however, I only managed to kill two counselors. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to make it over to the police cars and (this is going to sound horrible.) um, "off" the police?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aaron89978 said:

I expected to be hacking and slashing away, not waiting five to ten minutes for a match to become available, and have a seven-in-one chance of spawning as a camp counselor.

However, after playing last night, I'm aching to play MORE! I believe I've grown to appreciate both aspects of the game. I even escaped with the police last night!

As Jason, however, I only managed to kill two counselors. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to make it over to the police cars and (this is going to sound horrible.) um, "off" the police?

It's not. As Jason I assume you mean? Yeah, doesnt work out too well as Jason. Try it and see :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aaron89978 said:

I expected to be hacking and slashing away, not waiting five to ten minutes for a match to become available, and have a seven-in-one chance of spawning as a camp counselor.

However, after playing last night, I'm aching to play MORE! I believe I've grown to appreciate both aspects of the game. I even escaped with the police last night!

As Jason, however, I only managed to kill two counselors. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to make it over to the police cars and (this is going to sound horrible.) um, "off" the police?

Oh yeah the gameplay is addicting as hell.

And from what i understand the cops aren't even really "there" ya know? Its just an escape barrier that you cross and your safe. Theres no AI on the other side to "off".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

No, but it gets them made in the first place. This game would've never happened without love for the franchise.

Now we need elbow grease.

Money. Money gets them made. ;)

3 hours ago, BloodOnTheRocks said:

So this is pretty funny.

 

I used to think YOU were a completely negative, hopeless detractor. Kind of a jerk actually. Never said anything about it cause I didnt wanna be a jerk and start a pissing match, I just thought you were always pissed about everything. Now here you are as the fanboy and everyone is starting to think I'M a negative dickface. LOL.

The forum is a strange place lately. I was never all-negative but when people disagree with you they remember it more than the times they agreed with you.

I'm hoping they can pull this off. I've always been on their side- just not humping their leg. ;)

That said... it's past time for them to get their shit together. It's almost been two full days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...