I totally get that Jason is supposed to be that big scary guy you WILL die against, but in case somebody decides to fight back with a melee attack, they're usually utterly fucked because all Jason's gotta do is grab them and be done with it.

the only change i ask for is that the Jason grab won't be able to grab someone who is in the middle of an attacking animation, should whittle down the grab->kill combo, and make some use out of the combat system.

Alternatively, camper in the combat stance or maybe who is blocking get their weapons yanked away if Jason grabs them. basically Jason looks confused at the weapon he yanked away before throwing it away while the camper get's a chance to leg it, however this is not a stun, you only distracted Jason for a second. and remember, either when in combat-stance or while blocking (haven't decided yet), if not, the camper gets grabbed.

any thoughts or improvements to that idea?

• Like 1

Grabbing the weapon from a block was far more balanced than grabbing right through the block. You've gotta use ranged weapons no matter your strength, since Jason's attacks AND grabs interrupt you, and this small buff to fighting would make it a somewhat viable decision (He should yet still just grab you from the sides or behind, this is meant to help when you have no choice but confronting him.

Honestly, I feel characters like Brandon are really weak right now due to the fact that they attract a lot of attention without the ability to fulfill their niche (protecting the group) due to teleport - grab combo or being interrupted mid swing, this would make him a more viable alternative so I'm all for it, right now I don't think there's a reason to choose anyone except AJ or Deborah.

• Like 2

As someone who tends to swing aimlessly at Jason in the hopes it would accomplish something, I can confirm the grab is Jason's easy way to kill.

• Like 1