I have purchased and downloaded the Tom Savini Jason, but it is not appearing as one of my unlockable skins.  

Background:  After installing both game and pre-order DLC from STEAM, I encountered a .dll error.  The system recommended uninstalling and reinstalling the game.  Which I did.  After reinstalling the game, it issue still persisted.  I did resolve that issue by updating the C++ on my system.  

However, the Tom Savini Jason that Steam confirms that I have downloaded is not appearing.  

I have just started playing and have not leveled up high enough to unlock all the other Jason skins.  Is that a prerequisite for seeing the Tom Savini Jason, or is there a need for further support?

It does appear that the clothing options have appeared, albeit locked due to insufficient level.

that is an issue that is being looked into

• Like 1

Hi JPops,

When will we receive our keys for rhe Savini Jason and DLC clothes? I am in Australia on PS4 and have multiples that haven't come.

Hey Jpops, should we use that support contact if we have received our PS4 codes but they are registering as invalid when we try to redeem them? My Steam codes worked fine (aside from the Savini skin not actually appearing in-game), but the only PS4 code that worked was for the game itself. Just get an error message for both the Skin and Clothing DLC's.

yes, backerkit is handling fulfillment. 

• Like 2

Ok, thanks mate. I'll send in a ticket with them then. Thanks for all your hard work bro!

Do I need to take any addition action if I see the Savini DLC listed in my steam library, but is not already showing in game?

1 minute ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Do I need to take any addition action if I see the Savini DLC listed in my steam library, but is not already showing in game?

No this is an issue with Steam. At least thats what Ben mentioned in the post. Guns gonna get it sorted out. Just hang tight, you'll have it.

Sounds good.  I'll keep my eyes open for posts in case of a need for reinstalls or anything like that.  Thanks for the swift feedback on what is definitely an incredibly busy weekend.