Sign in to follow this  
IMSOLOBOLO

Can't find a session

Spent 32 minutes searching for a game session...I downloaded the game yesterday and still have yet to even make it into a lobby. What's the deal guys? Can I get an ETA on when I can play the game I'm bought? I understand launch days are tough but c'mon.

They are being worked on as we speak. I know it's hard but try to be patient just a little bit longer. No one wants these servers up and running more than the team.

• Like 2

I was about to get on here and ask the same thing. I didn't want to post yesterday because I know it was launch day and all, but still looking for a lobby at this point is frustrating. Good news is CoD is double XP to keep me entertained while I wait. 

• Like 1

Yeah I have yet to get into a game since I bought it , I have spent close to 7 hours "searching for sessions" . 

10 minutes ago, Kidchaos831 said:

Yeah I have yet to get into a game since I bought it , I have spent close to 7 hours "searching for sessions" . 

Same here man. I played a little bit in some private matches that people were coordinating here on the forums. 

I think only real way to get a match on Xbox right now is to use the people looking for group on here in private matches, had the same party for 8 hours cause no one wants to lose the group. Anyone can Invite me on Xbox tag : Gobblechops360. I'll be playing later today at 6 pm EST.