JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

I am mostly looking for people who are interested in playing starting tonight and hopefully in the distant future while using the in-game chat system only, no party chat groups while playing and just have fun and enjoy the game.

I am from the Eastern North American region(If that matters) and I do have a mic, kinda quite for the most part since I sometimes have trouble hearing and understanding due to all of the game sound being set to my headset but slowing fixing this by adjusting the games audio little by little till I find a proper fit.

I do have some experience playing the game(not much) and still learning and getting used to the controls and features. Never played as Jason thus far and kinda not really interested for the most part. I mostly play for the objectives and consider myself a team player(Example; I tend to drop keys, fuse and other key items near wherever they are needed if in danger so others can find them easily, along with opening windows and locking doors for others to use when being chased), never betrayed anyone yet, don't really mind it when people betray others as it is a part of the game and leads to some intense moments.

Anyways! Enough about this if your interested in playing with the in-game chat system only(for the most part) or playing with people that play for the team like I mentioned above feel free to add me...

PSN: j03audette (NOTE: 0 = zero) 

I'll accept random invites if I am available but if I am currently in a game I'll try to reply the moment I'm done to inform you, however, I'd rather plan ahead and set up a group to play together by sending messages to people until we find enough just so no one gets left out so feel free to message me if your trying to organize a group to play together.

Thanks!

Mic player here!

So....I'm having trouble with quick search...anyone need a friendly USA, OR gamer to join their sessions?

Invite PauseRew1nd! 

My PSN is The_ShadesX1 I have 2 including myself; looking for a game because matchmaking is still glitchy. Please send me a message if you have room or want to start a game.

PSN DepressedGhost

Have a mic, but the social anxiety is real so prefer not to use it. If you add me as a friend, please include F13 in the message so i know what game you're from :)

EST zone, pretty down to play any time (day/eve/night if I'm on) as long as I'm not in another game.  Lots of the time(eve/night) I will be playing with my roommate (PSN: werewolfdad) so feel free to add him too, he doesn't use the forum so I'm here to pimp him out.