JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

Looking for legit gamers, 21+ With mics. We are going to start a fun party at  9 est. Message me for invite.   

PSN = TonLoc33

• Like 1

Looking for more for Private game. My nephew just got the game a week or so ago and wants to practice being Jason. Looking for respectable chill peeps to play NO TRY HARDS or RAGERS please. Shit talking is fine it's all fun and games.

-MUST HAVE MIC!

-Prefer 18+ but some 16+ is fine if they don't eat on mic or act like children.

Add/message:Ze_Dokter_88 for invite. Those who are just plain stupid/no mic will be removed for others to join (Don't have time for BS!)

PS4: NthnButAGoodTime

I'm looking for like-minded players to play publics the way they were intended or private in whatever way the group dreams up.

I use my mic. I don't exploit glitches or team kill. I don't rage quit. When I die, I stick around to spectate and comment. I like playing as both Counselors and Jason. When I play as Jason, I try to make it scary or fun or both. If you use Savini Jason, I'll personally thank you for backing the game. I'm a longtime fan of the movies, but don't expect everyone to be. I love this game and I want us all to have fun.

*~*~*~* This may or may not be recorded and or streamed! *~*~*~*

((When I stream I am not sponsor paid so strong language is allowed but don’t abuse it!))

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

A close friend of mine just received the game no more than a week ago and would like to play more as Jason to get good HA! So he and I will take turns being Jason. After he or myself have both been Jason I will roll a die and whichever number it lands on that person down the list from me will be selected as Jason next (unless preferred not to be then will re-roll or select my friend or myself again.)

When I am (Ze_Dokter_88) is Jason we will play a private game with in a game!

Name of the game is Let’s make a deal with the Devil! Who might the Devil be, well that’s easy Jason… NOPE! It’s his insane, dead dear old Mama!!

Rules:

-You MUST have a microphone, and preferred 18+. Children younger may be allowed only if they act mature enough.

-There is a ZERO tolerance policy meaning you mess up once or disobey the rules you WILL be KICKED and your PSN Name will be given to the public as a “Blacklist.” Which if you didn’t know means others will automatically block you preventing you to EVER have fun on PS4 again. :D)

- Glitching gets a KICK and BLACKLIST automatically!

- A Player will be selected at random by an 8 sided die (going down from my name on my screen) however will not be informed until found in game.

- I will hunt each and every one of the down until I come across this person and they will be given the chance to make a Deal of a LIFETIME!

- If chosen you must do one of things: Give up another counselor(s), Kill another counselor, or give the info on one of the objectives such as a Car, Boat, who is carrying the fuse etc. The twist is you MUST give the info on which ever has the most done to it ex: The two door has gas but the 4 door has both gas and a battery, you MUST inform me of the 4 door first! Failure to do so will result in a kick and black list!

-You may choose not to give me any information in which will negate your deal with the Devil and you WILL be KILLED! (Tunnel vision is a bitch! ;))

-If you make the deal I will simple act upon the information given. You only get ONE! If found again you WILL be KILLED!

So are you brave enough to Lets make a deal with the Devil!? If so feel free to add me / message me and become one to something bigger, more exciting!

Game will always begin either when the game lobby is filled and or 20 minutes from this post. So jump in quick, grab your chips and Mountain Dew (No crunching into the Mics please!) because it’s about to get froggy!

PSN: Ze_Dokter_88

9 hours ago, Ze_Doktor_88 said:

*~*~*~* This may or may not be recorded and or streamed! *~*~*~*

((When I stream I am not sponsor paid so strong language is allowed but don’t abuse it!))

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!

A close friend of mine just received the game no more than a week ago and would like to play more as Jason to get good HA! So he and I will take turns being Jason. After he or myself have both been Jason I will roll a die and whichever number it lands on that person down the list from me will be selected as Jason next (unless preferred not to be then will re-roll or select my friend or myself again.)

When I am (Ze_Dokter_88) is Jason we will play a private game with in a game!

Name of the game is Let’s make a deal with the Devil! Who might the Devil be, well that’s easy Jason… NOPE! It’s his insane, dead dear old Mama!!

Rules:

-You MUST have a microphone, and preferred 18+. Children younger may be allowed only if they act mature enough.

-There is a ZERO tolerance policy meaning you mess up once or disobey the rules you WILL be KICKED and your PSN Name will be given to the public as a “Blacklist.” Which if you didn’t know means others will automatically block you preventing you to EVER have fun on PS4 again. :D)

- Glitching gets a KICK and BLACKLIST automatically!

- A Player will be selected at random by an 8 sided die (going down from my name on my screen) however will not be informed until found in game.

- I will hunt each and every one of the down until I come across this person and they will be given the chance to make a Deal of a LIFETIME!

- If chosen you must do one of things: Give up another counselor(s), Kill another counselor, or give the info on one of the objectives such as a Car, Boat, who is carrying the fuse etc. The twist is you MUST give the info on which ever has the most done to it ex: The two door has gas but the 4 door has both gas and a battery, you MUST inform me of the 4 door first! Failure to do so will result in a kick and black list!

-You may choose not to give me any information in which will negate your deal with the Devil and you WILL be KILLED! (Tunnel vision is a bitch! ;))

-If you make the deal I will simple act upon the information given. You only get ONE! If found again you WILL be KILLED!

So are you brave enough to Lets make a deal with the Devil!? If so feel free to add me / message me and become one to something bigger, more exciting!

Game will always begin either when the game lobby is filled and or 20 minutes from this post. So jump in quick, grab your chips and Mountain Dew (No crunching into the Mics please!) because it’s about to get froggy!

PSN: Ze_Dokter_88

Soooo if I genuinely had an oops moment, then I could end up being blacklisted? And having my game experience ruined on ps4 cause one person states, "Hey this person sucks/did something I didn't like?"

...wow. That's a new one.

Have fun, rock on as Jason/counselor, and good luck with your stream. I'd love to play but those rules/parameters make me leery. I'd like to stay non-blacklisted/banned. I get dislikes of glitching and such, but genuine mistakes happen so not worth risking

Looking for a couple players to test a theory I have. 

Mics needed. 

No killing, just trying to test. 

Ps4: Brigadius