JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

On 6/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, rickyount02 said:

I'm hoping to establish a collection of players who play this game for fun and enjoyment. Competitive but not crazy. Frustrated but not raging. +21 and over in spirit. There are some teenagers out there who are perfectly normal individuals.

Looking for people who have no problem with how other players play as Jason, who think Savini J is perfectly acceptable and not "pay to win", who work together toward objectives and aren't offended by players who "lone wolf" it unless they try to take off alone after you did all the work, who come back as Tommy with one objective, help out by ANY means necessary, who don't mind spectating, who have nothing against shift+grab, who don't exploit glitches because that's ridiculous, who don't freak out when they die, who as Jason don't rage when counselors escape. 

I know I'm forgetting some stuff but I also know there's a good bit of you who share these same views. 

"It's such a fantastic game when it works and people are playing "correctly". I know that's a loose term and there isn't a right/wrong."

Post your PS4 id and tag me or send me a message and we should be able to get a quality group together.

PS4 community name is F13 for Enjoyment purposes (no rum dums)

rum dums = turds.

Join up. Numbers are climbing so I'm going to re-post a few times to try to recruit some new people. 

Not sure if that violates double post rules...this particular thread evolves constantly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Wolfhound41

Invite please. Solid player. No BS. Sick of ADHD hosts leaving.

Have lobby. Message for Invite.

Psn Stricknynex // Send FR with FT13 Message and I'll add from my Mobile if I'm not online. Looking for more friends to form solid private matches! Adult with Mic. 

On 6/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, rickyount02 said:

I'm hoping to establish a collection of players who play this game for fun and enjoyment. Competitive but not crazy. Frustrated but not raging. +21 and over in spirit. There are some teenagers out there who are perfectly normal individuals.

Looking for people who have no problem with how other players play as Jason, who think Savini J is perfectly acceptable and not "pay to win", who work together toward objectives and aren't offended by players who "lone wolf" it unless they try to take off alone after you did all the work, who come back as Tommy with one objective, help out by ANY means necessary, who don't mind spectating, who have nothing against shift+grab, who don't exploit glitches because that's ridiculous, who don't freak out when they die, who as Jason don't rage when counselors escape. 

I know I'm forgetting some stuff but I also know there's a good bit of you who share these same views. 

"It's such a fantastic game when it works and people are playing "correctly". I know that's a loose term and there isn't a right/wrong."

Post your PS4 id and tag me or send me a message and we should be able to get a quality group together.

Double xp weekend!

Community name is F13 for enjoyment purposes (no rum dums)

I'm sure you guys are sick of seeing this so this will be the last time I post it.

Thanks.

I'll be on later today looking for private matches with serious players with mics. Send me a friend request: jc-17-

Looking for a private match since quick play is not working for me at the moment. I have a mic and am on a lot of the time even if it says I'm offline.

vehiclesshockme