JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

On 6/16/2017 at 11:32 AM, rickyount02 said:

I'm hoping to establish a collection of players who play this game for fun and enjoyment. Competitive but not crazy. Frustrated but not raging. +21 and over in spirit. There are some teenagers out there who are perfectly normal individuals.

Looking for people who have no problem with how other players play as Jason, who think Savini J is perfectly acceptable and not "pay to win", who work together toward objectives and aren't offended by players who "lone wolf" it unless they try to take off alone after you did all the work, who come back as Tommy with one objective, help out by ANY means necessary, who don't mind spectating, who have nothing against shift+grab, who don't exploit glitches because that's ridiculous, who don't freak out when they die, who as Jason don't rage when counselors escape. 

I know I'm forgetting some stuff but I also know there's a good bit of you who share these same views. 

"It's such a fantastic game when it works and people are playing "correctly". I know that's a loose term and there isn't a right/wrong."

Post your PS4 id and tag me or send me a message and we should be able to get a quality group together.

Community name is F13 for enjoyment purposes only (no rum dums)

rum dums = turds.

Join up.

Two quality players who really enjoy this game when played by like minded adults/ mature folks.  Getting tired of the litttle kids ruining it in the quick matches.  Looking to camp most nights....

PSN=TonLoc33

PSN= Drewskibob34

Making a private match to kill Jason for the achievement etc. Looking for chill players to join. This will be a private match created by myself so if anyone fucks up or gets stupid I'm kicking. Who ever is Jason and gets killed I will personally invite them to every day I make to allow them to get the kill on myself. If interested message/add  Ze_Dokter_88.

You get one shot! You mess it up you'll be blocked and I will black list your name to every site/friend I know and make sure they spread the word so every game here on out will no longer be fun for you as everyone will kill you first chance they get.

13 hours ago, Tonloc33 said:

Two quality players who really enjoy this game when played by like minded adults/ mature folks.  Getting tired of the litttle kids ruining it in the quick matches.  Looking to camp most nights....

PSN=TonLoc33

PSN= Drewskibob34

You two wanna kill Jason (I agree with the kids shit... getting super annoying!)

Looking for more to kill jason. Get your free achievement now while I'm doing it. Will pick a person to be jason then next round I will be jason to guarantee the achievment for who ever was jason first.

PSN: Ze_Dokter_88