JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

hi all

Looking to get a regular group together.

my psn is Angel_Eyes_66 , please let me know ur from Friday 13th community. I also stream so need ppl who dont mind me talking to stream aswell.

Thanks

Angel

I'm hoping to establish a collection of players who play this game for fun and enjoyment. Competitive but not crazy. Frustrated but not raging. +21 and over in spirit. There are some teenagers out there who are perfectly normal individuals.

Looking for people who have no problem with how other players play as Jason, who think Savini J is perfectly acceptable and not "pay to win", who work together toward objectives and aren't offended by players who "lone wolf" it unless they try to take off alone after you did all the work, who come back as Tommy with one objective, help out by ANY means necessary, who don't mind spectating, who have nothing against shift+grab, who don't exploit glitches because that's ridiculous, who don't freak out when they die, who as Jason don't rage when counselors escape. 

I know I'm forgetting some stuff but I also know there's a good bit of you who share these same views. 

"It's such a fantastic game when it works and people are playing "correctly". I know that's a loose term and there isn't a right/wrong."

Post your PS4 id and tag me or send me a message and we should be able to get a quality group together.

PSN: DeadManJoe33 add me if your not a squeaker and like to just chill and enjoy the game w/ mics. I have a whole lobby of people usually and we have a lot of fun =D

1 hour ago, rickyount02 said:

I'm hoping to establish a collection of players who play this game for fun and enjoyment. Competitive but not crazy. Frustrated but not raging. +21 and over in spirit. There are some teenagers out there who are perfectly normal individuals.

Looking for people who have no problem with how other players play as Jason, who think Savini J is perfectly acceptable and not "pay to win", who work together toward objectives and aren't offended by players who "lone wolf" it unless they try to take off alone after you did all the work, who come back as Tommy with one objective, help out by ANY means necessary, who don't mind spectating, who have nothing against shift+grab, who don't exploit glitches because that's ridiculous, who don't freak out when they die, who as Jason don't rage when counselors escape. 

I know I'm forgetting some stuff but I also know there's a good bit of you who share these same views. 

"It's such a fantastic game when it works and people are playing "correctly". I know that's a loose term and there isn't a right/wrong."

Post your PS4 id and tag me or send me a message and we should be able to get a quality group together.

Omnichris64. Add away.

Looking for mature people with mics that don't use exploits, plays for the objectives and overall just likes to have a good time and have fun playing.

If interested feel free to send a friends request and invite(I try to reply at the end of a match IF currently with a full group when the invite is sent) or message me ahead of time to set up/work together in gathering a group to play private matches.

PSN is the same as my username (NOTE: 0 = zero)

Take care!

5 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

Rob_Rodson  I agree, so please add away. ???

8 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

PSN: Televisionary

Need 4 more people. 18+ group, mics prefered.

Want to have fun, good laughs and scares, and not have people being team killers. (Accidents happen but being as asshole isn't cool.)