JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

Setting up private match. Preferences : Mics. 18 years old or older.

DEFINITELY don't be asses and purposely try to betray or kill teammates.

Yo ok I'm going to be real for a moment, straight up if your a try hard, or have glass bones, paper skin and cant take jokes, language and all of the above scroll on!

I'm only looking for chill players, not "I play games and sip a blunt" I'm talking people so laugh and dish it back. No one has time for watching the news one night and seeing your dumb ass killed yourself over being picked on in a game, or you couldn't "Win." Fuck that! Don't bother sending a message, and or waist space on my friends list!!!

So...

1. You chill!
  2. Like to have fun and push when being pushed.
  3. 420 friendly is always a +, or like to sip at "Grandpa's ol' Cough Medicine" (This will flush the young ones with not knowing the term, HA!)
  4. Like stated above bout youngins... if your younger than 18 you probably being blocked. 16+ if your as dark as I was when I was your age LMFAO!
  5. Female... females always get top spot cuz the make dem' basement dwelling boys fuck up in game by talking to em HAHAHA!
  6. MAVE A MIC!

you can play with me! :D

I'm not ganna lie I'm generally stoned half the time I play any game as "green tea" makes everything better... everything!

Screen name: Ze_Dokter_88

So message/add me. If your game, I'm game and lets get our Bergeron and draxx. Them. Sklounst. cuz it's ganna get froggy!

Yo ok I'm going to be real for a moment, straight up if your a try hard, or have glass bones, paper skin and cant take jokes, language and all of the above scroll on!

I'm only looking for chill players, not "I play games and sip a blunt" I'm talking people so laugh and dish it back. No one has time for watching the news one night and seeing your dumb ass killed yourself over being picked on in a game, or you couldn't "Win." Fuck that! Don't bother sending a message, and or waist space on my friends list!!!

So...

1. You chill!
  2. Like to have fun and push when being pushed.
  3. 420 friendly is always a +, or like to sip at "Grandpa's ol' Cough Medicine" (This will flush the young ones with not knowing the term, HA!)
  4. Like stated above bout youngins... if your younger than 18 you probably being blocked. 16+ if your as dark as I was when I was your age LMFAO!
  5. Female... females always get top spot cuz the make dem' basement dwelling boys fuck up in game by talking to em HAHAHA!
  6. MAVE A MIC!

you can play with me! :D

I'm not ganna lie I'm generally stoned half the time I play any game as "green tea" makes everything better... everything!

Screen name: Ze_Dokter_88

So message/add me. If your game, I'm game and lets get our Bergeron and draxx. Them. Sklounst. cuz it's ganna get froggy!