JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

My psn name is stewydaman184

I am looking for someone to do an XP farm with on a private match.

please put you are from F13 forums on the friend request or else I won't know why you requested me and I won't accept

• Like 1

I should be on tonight around 9:45, my gamertag is the same as my username on here. Would really appreciate it if you guys could either A) join me in a private match or B ) invite me to a private match. I'm dying to get the hidden trophy for killing Jason. I have 63% of the trophies in the game and my goal is to eventually have them all, and this one, along with shock jockey and getting away on the boat 13 times are in my top 3 i want to earn right now

Hey looking to get invited to some private matches. Been playing for months now and only level 20 because of the BS in quick play - quitters and gamers terrible connections 
I play fair and for fun. Won't have a head set for a couple days - last ones just broke. 18+

PSN name is same as on here - SDGoon 

im either KartRacerRob or NeonSpaceBeagle (i think that one) on ps4... Would love to join up in matches with serious players.

I will be on tonight around 9-10 pm Central time if anyone wants to play.  I definitely need good people who don't take it too seriously.  I don't need a full private lobby.  A party and quick play will do.   I may be on at some point today as well, but idk for sure.  MadDogg_8121.  Rules of the match: as a counselor...try to survive any way you deem necessary (without glitching).  As Jason: try to kill as many as possible any way you deem necessary.   Simple as that.  Thanks.  

Saturday night 12 am mst trying to get a private match together for trophys and just enjoying the game, please have mic and be older than puberty

Psn:Siciliandad002

I am trying to put together a trouble in terroist town style private match...

I need about 8-10 players for this... The 8th player will not be playing the game, but. Will be hosting a party chat were, you will invite three players to be the traitors(Dont be a dick and tell everyone who the traitors you have chosen are btw)...

Once that match is over, end your party chat... And you will swap out with another player for each round...

I can only choose who that person will be each round... 

Fyi: Looking for anybody preferably 18+. But, age doesn't really matter...

Lowest ill go, is 12 years old...

Mics are preferred...

Don't repair any of the objectives, just survive the night...

Ok. Here are the roles you will play:

• Jason(detective)- your job is to gather as much evidence up, to work out who the three traitors are and to also protect the innocents...
  • I will play the role of the detectives for the first few matches...

Detective rules:

1. You cannot kill anyone until they are proven to be a traitor...
  2. You can use your throwing knives to injure the traitors, but! You Can't use your traps...
  3. You have to play as either: Roy(Part 5) or Part 2...
  4. Once yor mask is knocked off by the traitors, you're eliminated from the game...
  5. Once you're eliminated, DON'T give away who the traitors are...
  6. You can use yor abilitys and you map...
  7. You can open doors, and break down locked ones...
  • Innocents: Your job is to help the detective figure out who the traitors are. And too also survive the match...

Innocent rules: 

1. You Can't use maps, only your mini-map...
  2. You can't use shotguns...
  3. You can call in Tommy to act as a second detective(Yes! He can use his gun)...
  4. You can only use health sprays, melee weapons, Radios, and the flare gun(to only let other players know where you are)...
  5. You can't close and lock doors... Only open them, but you can climb through windows...
  6. Once you are dead, join the my party chat where you can give the me SUBTLE clues... Don't give me clues that are an obvious give away though...
  7. Only kill when you are certain that player is a traitor... Don't kill the other innocents on purpose...
  • Traitors: Your job is to kill all of the innocents and to not be killied yourselves...
  • There are three traitors...

Traitors rules:

1. Traitors have a house to themselves... They can only enter that house...
  2. Traitors can use guns, firecrackers, pocket knifers, and health sprays. Along with maps...
  3. Traitors can't use Radios, until the match has reached the 5 min mark...
  4. Traitors can open, close, and lock doors...
  5. Traitors can use bear traps...
  6. Traitors can go through windows. But not open them...
  7. The traitors Can't kill each other...
  8. Traitors can hide melee weapons from the innocents...
  9. When down to the last 3 mins of the match, the traitors have to reveal themselves to the innocents...
  10. Don't try to kill Jason please... Just knock off his mask to eliminate him from the game...

Overall rules:

1. Don't team up with the traitors(If your playing as a detective or an innocent)...
  2. Don't troll/glitch...
  3. Don't take this seriously! Just, try to have fun...
  4. Joking is fine, but. Don't take the jokes too far...
  5. AND JUST FOLLOW THE RULES!!!!
  6. RP is fine, just. Don't make it weird...

If you break any of these rules, you will be kicked...

Ill be hopefully starting this tomorrow night...

Send me a friend request or message...

See you soon...