JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

Anyone looking to play tonight? Adult w/ mic. Send me an invite or friend request: jc-17-

PSN ID is Drawxne

Mainly looking for a group that will help me get the trophy for killing Jason while playing as Tommy, so plenty of RNJesus patience required...

feel free to add me as well! I'm down for private matches or even just joining public lobbies if you're looking for a decent non-glitching, non-grifting, teamplayer with a mic. 

PSN ID = mtoafs

I'll be on later today. My gamer tag is MGarcia7. I'm looking for players that want to play random Jason and random counselors. It sounds like fun if you don't know who Jason really is and which counselors you'll encounter. Send me a friend request. I wanna join a game like that.

Quick Match hell so far this morning. Anyone playing? Send me an invite

jc-17-

I'm looking for mature people(18+) with mics that play this game quite often, that don't use exploits, plays for the objectives and overall just likes to have a good time and respectfully have fun with everyone. I honestly prefer playing public matches with a party of at least four or five people, along with private matches. If your interested feel free to send me a friends request on PSN (j03audette NOTE: 0 = zero) and invite/message whenever you feel like playing.

Thanks!

Have a group that I play with probably 4-5 nights a week. We're looking for new blood to join our ranks. Prefer 18+ year olds, and must have mic! Also prefer you have a sense of humor and enjoy joking around and having a good time! A lot of adult humor is strewn about throughout! Also, we play the game as intended, meaning no taking advantages of known bugs or glitches please! We play often with myself, lookn4nuttin, Gonchar17, BradleyMaverick, and NotTodayyJunior. If interested, please send me a friend request with F13 as message! On a side note, we also use ps messenger quite often to joke around or set up matches when we're not on. 

My username is cruehitman

I posted earlier this month but I'm now looking for people that play Jason a specific way or with guidelines so to speak. I know it is extremely unlikely that anybody ends up adding me based on these since so many uses or does these as Jason nowadays... or so it seems.

Basically I want to play more with people that DON'T use the following kills asphyxiation(one handed choke) and decapitation(head punch), personally I do not have either of those kills equipped on any of the Jason characters. It seems like most people constantly abuse those two kills specifically over the past couple of days. Another thing are people that don't use open/broken windows to kill counselors. I have never and will never use that to kill somebody even if it means letting somebody else escapes. IF the window is closed and you throw them through it, that is the only way I'll use it.

I'm also looking for people that "TRY" not to repeat kills within the same match. I don't live and die by that myself but I do try not to repeat kills. The most that I'll repeat a kill within a round is twice. Honestly! This along with the next part are what I'm more interested in... 

Lastly, people that don't combat stance doors as Jason. I'm honestly tired of the clipping through doors and EVERYONE is doing this now.

If your interested in playing that way or looking for people that play that way feel free to send me a friends request and hopefully we can get groups together that wants to play and try to follow these guidelines for the most part...

Anyone feel free to add me, my gamer tag is luckisforlosersX

Looking for more friends on the PSN and future invites to private matches, I'm not on quite enough to host them right now.

Looking for a bunch of people to add me at Barb9575254. It's basically impossible at this point to find an open lobby in quick match meaning unless you've got a load of friends who play the game (which I really don't) then you can't play at all

• Like 1

I do private matches with family, friends, and players from my "F13 Pals" community. If any mature players want to add me please comment in the description you got my PSN off the forums. I look forward to playing with you guys!

PSN: pro5pt0

Hey guys, i'm new here and looking for people with mics who play straight up (no helping Jason and things like that). Me and my girlfriend need friends! My PSN is WoundCowboy