JPops

PS4 Private Match LFG

2 hours ago, Hudonj said:

My tag is Hudon_lol, invite me if you want

Hey man that was a blast playing with you and whomever else from here was with us. Please add me to your group if you dont mind. 

1 hour ago, ConGamePro said:

Hey man that was a blast playing with you and whomever else from here was with us. Please add me to your group if you dont mind. 

Oh? What match in perticular, was i playing Jason?

1 hour ago, Hudonj said:

Oh? What match in perticular, was i playing Jason?

Yes you as Jason. Great tactics.

2 minutes ago, ConGamePro said:

Yes you as Jason. Great tactics.

Just doing my best pal... i was playing my all time favorite Jason (Part 7), i couldn't bare shaming him... or shaming Kane Hodder hahahaha !:lol:

• Like 1

Database erros agian. If i get an invite nothing happens, but ill jeep trying so if you want to try to play send me one. New to the game please add me PSN Mr_Glen_Tennis

Looking for like-minded, perhaps older (I'm 36) players that are into horror and similar films. Not really looking to play with the "x420kushxx" crowd, or people who call things they don't like "gay". I really like this game but keep getting paired with the worst possible people. 

PSN is MUSCLES_MARINARA (the i in marinara is a lowercase L)

Looking for other adults or at least not loudmouths that need to be muted to ignore inane laughing or constant swearing.  No mic atm but have one on the way, and located in NE USA.

PSN:  TreeburnerCT