Sign in to follow this  
Daneasaur

Griefers beware (funny in game story)

Well, during a recent match, I was fortunate enough to spawn as Jason (part 6) and began hunting around. I nabbed one counselor before I suddenly heard a pair of counselors with Mics actively trying to get my attention, namely with both of them saying "hold up a moment. I'll let you kill me if you grab this asshat in that room first."

I hesitated for a moment but figured I'd play along. Turned out that the other counselor was actually causing problems via attacking the other counselors, purposefully trapping them, taking parts and not using them, etc while also smack talking them, so two of them decided to sacrifice them themselves in order to get the other guy out of the game.

In what could only be called a Benny Hill sequence, jason and 2 counselors were chasing one other counselor around. After a knife and some obstructions, eventually performed the skewer grapple to the griefer, much to the cheering of the witnesses.

I was perfectly willing to let the guys run off and re-hide but they insisted that I kill them, so I hung one dude up on a tree and tried to find another environment kill but couldn't find anything.

Still, let this be a warning; if you act like a putz, your associates can easily sell you out and will cheer your demise.

And if either of those players happen to frequent this forum, the round was a laugh and I so regret I didn't have a mic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daneasaur said:

Well, during a recent match, I was fortunate enough to spawn as Jason (part 6) and began hunting around. I nabbed one counselor before I suddenly heard a pair of counselors with Mics actively trying to get my attention, namely with both of them saying "hold up a moment. I'll let you kill me if you grab this asshat in that room first."

I hesitated for a moment but figured I'd play along. Turned out that the other counselor was actually causing problems via attacking the other counselors, purposefully trapping them, taking parts and not using them, etc while also smack talking them, so two of them decided to sacrifice them themselves in order to get the other guy out of the game.

In what could only be called a Benny Hill sequence, jason and 2 counselors were chasing one other counselor around. After a knife and some obstructions, eventually performed the skewer grapple to the griefer, much to the cheering of the witnesses.

I was perfectly willing to let the guys run off and re-hide but they insisted that I kill them, so I hung one dude up on a tree and tried to find another environment kill but couldn't find anything.

Still, let this be a warning; if you act like a putz, your associates can easily sell you out and will cheer your demise.

And if either of those players happen to frequent this forum, the round was a laugh and I so regret I didn't have a mic.

Gold :lol:

• Like 1

Much like killing those gang bangers in Jason Takes Manhattan, sometimes ol' Jason can be a bit of an anti-hero ;)

Those two players were good sports about the whole thing, credit there.

• Like 1

Just now, DamonD7 said:

Much like killing those gang bangers in Jason Takes Manhattan, sometimes ol' Jason can be a bit of an anti-hero ;)

Those two players were good sports about the whole thing, credit there.

Aye, that's why I would have high fived them and given them a "fresh count to 10", but they insisted I grab them and finish them off. They seemed nicely impressed with the tree hanging kill but there wasn't any other environment objects for the second guy, so I did the head crush. I would have lead him over to the tents but gosh darn it the chase took us halfway across the map, and it was hilarious.