I went from level 13 to 0 and it won't reset. Restarted the game and still locked at level 0. I have my badges and progress , but not able to access any level  required items.

• Like 1

This will probably be addressed later today as it is affecting thousands of us. I was a few xp away from 13 before I went to bed and when I woke up I was met with the database login error which has persisted for the past 14 hours or so. Most of us can't log in to our accounts and are forced to use guest profiles just to play at all.

Unfortunately all we can do is wait at this point sorry.

Info is stored on the backend of the servers once server issues get resolved you should be all set. 

• Like 2

How long will this take? I'm still getting "DatabaseLogin failure" error.  I'm a Steam user. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WilllDOC said:

How long will this take? I'm still getting "DatabaseLogin failure" error.  I'm a Steam user. 

Soon they said..... that was over 3 hours ago. 

• Like 1

Instead of opening a new thread,ill ask here. Whats the highest level you can reach?

I finally was hit with lvl 0 along with 5 others,  also watching in spectator mode was glitchy,and  no hair wave,  I was able to play about 15 matches today inviting whoever wanted to from this forum which was fun I'm sure it will get fixed but the glitches are many right now.  From

What I have read sounds like the beta was released instead of the actual full game.  I can't tell the difference because I didn't get to play the beta but did enjoy today.  Just hope they fix it soon. Tip if you want to play create a private match and invite people from the forums it worked really well for me today. 

I am having the same issue on Xbox One. I was nearly level 14, and all of the sudden I stopped getting XP after matches. My CP wouldn't go up, and my XP bar wasn't moving. When I relogged, I got a Database Error, and then when I did get through, my Level marker was set to 0. Now, I have no characters, no perks, and no CP. If I had gotten XP for all the games I played regardless of the bug, I would be like 15 or 16 by now. It's really disappointing, especially since my friends are still leveling and aren't encountering this error as well.

Oh, Shit!!! It's Back!!! Time to kill people ....Thank You!!!

And I have this issue now as well. Level reset to 0, unlocked characters are no longer available but they still have the perks I gave them?

*Sigh* Time to play something else again, I guess...

I just had the same issue today last night I couldnt get in. Now today I can get in but when I go to customize my characters everything is gone on Xbox

My game is also struggling to keep my progress saved. The switched between lvl 0 and my actual level usually happen in between matches, but gladly I keep the counselor and Jason I have currently selected, which means I can at least play them even if my EXP points I'm earning in-game might be lost (But that risk is there either way, had 2 crashes already).

I hope they'll fix that so you don't lose anything,  be it by saving the data on the players' PCs.

It happened last night to me, but it was restored this morning. Then it happened again about an hour ago. Apparently I'll never level up at this rate.

I'm now skipping from match to match, hoping to regain my belongings. Sadly, it seems like things only got worse. Are they currently trying to fix this or do new servers mean all our efforts were pointless?

Levelling wasn't working for me on PS4 last I played was in a bunch of games it showed xp gained but none went towards the xp bar I'm stuck at level 5 till they fix it 

I don't know what is going on with this game anymore. I've been 0 all day now, and my badges are all missing, which didn't happen earlier. I played a match just now and I got a bunch of badges (that I had already unlocked tenfold) for the "first" time.

I thought they wanted to fix this today, or am I wrong there? Either way, the bug prevails for me.

They have problems with the database, and they are working really hard to get the database up and running again.

The servers should be back soon, according to their twitter channel. And hopefully the XP bugs is fixed.