Sign in to follow this  
PauseRew1nd

Jason working with counselors???

I just played a game on PS4, where two people (one Jason), teamed up by having a counselor give away the others counselor's positions to his chat buddy (who was playing Jason)... Is this considered a viable strategy? Cause I think it's a cheat. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, PauseRew1nd said:

I just played a game on PS4, where two people (one Jason), teamed up by having a counselor give away the others counselor's positions to his chat buddy (who was playing Jason)... Is this considered a viable strategy? Cause I think it's a cheat. 

There will always be those game geeks who cheat , welcome to the world of online play

• Like 1

That's like complaining that one councillor killed the other - or hid while the others fixed the car and then jumped in and drove off without letting them in - it's part of the game.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, PauseRew1nd said:

It is cheating. Unfortunately it's unavoidable- party chats and third party chats make this possible and there's no real way to stop it.

yup had this done to me tonight as well, stole my shotgun. some people are just assholes. 

• Like 1

Some people are dicks. I can't tell you how many times I've heard racist remarks geared towards the people playing as Vanessa.

Let's just hope that eventually a system is put in place where groups that queue together in quickplay are restricted to the counselor role as that is the only way to control that sort of behavior. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Psychosocial23 said:

Let's just hope that eventually a system is put in place where groups that queue together in quickplay are restricted to the counselor role as that is the only way to control that sort of behavior. 

That isn't going to work. 

A better system would be forcing Jason out of proximity chat. Gun can't do anything about party chat, but they can mitigate it within their game.

• Like 1

Wish they could disable party chat and force game chat. I have had 5 games of people working with Jason and telling him where we are, last guy i called him out on it and he shot me and killed me with the shotgun so i could not tell the others.

1 minute ago, LuckyLlama93 said:

Needing xbox players for a private match. Completely empty.

Gamertag is LuckyLlama93

Hi Lucky, please use the following thread for matchmaking:

Doesn't surprise me, you will find bad players in all online games, but my limited public game experiences have been incredibly toxic.

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

That isn't going to work. 

A better system would be forcing Jason out of proximity chat. Gun can't do anything about party chat, but they can mitigate it within their game.

forcing a player out of proximity chat or party chat will not be possible. you would have to temper with systems outside of the game files and that is not allow by either Sony or Microsoft and definitly not by third party programs on PC.

4 hours ago, IH8YH said:

forcing a player out of proximity chat or party chat will not be possible. you would have to temper with systems outside of the game files and that is not allow by either Sony or Microsoft and definitly not by third party programs on PC.

I know Gun can't do anything to party chat. But I don't know why they couldn't do what they wanted with chat within the game. 

6 hours ago, Seporator said:

Wish they could disable party chat and force game chat. I have had 5 games of people working with Jason and telling him where we are, last guy i called him out on it and he shot me and killed me with the shotgun so i could not tell the others.

Consoles have a report function. If people are "cheating" or using bad sportsmanship you could report them and hope for the best. 

yeah you are right, dont know why i wrote PRoximity chat when i meant third-party chat (on pc). sorry for that hiccup