Sign in to follow this  
REDDOG

October package deal Bundle.

why not give people one last chance to purchase the Tom savini skin jason with counselor clothing and other extras including an extra limited edition map. with a bloody abandoned crystal lake and a halloween themed party at crystal lake. sell these extras with the game that will include single player by then in october.a halloween october package deal like that including the full game with extras with extra map it would be worth 100.00 bucks.

maybe your right about the savini skin. but i could see an october online download package deal of the full game with single player plus extras and an extra creepy dlc map for a 100.00 bucks in the playstation store,xbox store,steam etc.

Just now, REDDOG said:

maybe your right about the savini skin. but i could see an october online download package deal of the full game with single player plus extras and an extra creepy dlc map for a 100.00 bucks in the playstation store,xbox store,steam etc.

Nobody would buy it for 100.00. I'v heard people bitching about 40. Though it wouldn't hurt my feeling if we got a Game of the year addition to drop on Fri Oct 13 and had some new content.

Well maybe to some people its not worth a 100.00 bucks even with a package deal. but to me its definatley worth a 100.00 bucks in a package deal.esp because its Friday the 13th jason and single player. i really dont understand why people treat this game as less valuable. its amazing,it looks just like the movies. i think this game is underated.

53 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Because then it wouldn't be exclusive to backers. 

Heaven forbid! Lol

What, nearly a half a year of exclusivity isn't enough? Jeez...

i think it's a great idea REDDOG. :)

55 minutes ago, Zombie79 said:

Heaven forbid! Lol

yeah but there is still people just now finding out about the game.it would be smart to package it up with another map and extras.it makes sense what im saying here.wished there was a strategy guide book for this game.

2 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

Heaven forbid! Lol

A year and a half was the time to buy it. The exclusivity is forever. Otherwise it should have said it would be held back.

That's like your girl cheats on you and says "I was exclusive for six months." Yeah, I bet you're not gonna be pleased with that nonsense.

Paying 50.00 bucks for a dlc with extras plus 40.00 for the game around 90.00 bucks. i dont think that dlc extra maps should be free.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, REDDOG said:

yeah but there is still people just now finding out about the game.it would be smart to package it up with another map and extras.it makes sense what im saying here.wished there was a strategy guide book for this game.

Well I think the price is too high, but the idea is good :)

1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

A year and a half was the time to buy it. The exclusivity is forever. Otherwise it should have said it would be held back.

That's like your girl cheats on you and says "I was exclusive for six months." Yeah, I bet you're not gonna be pleased with that nonsense.

You just equated a video game company giving you a bonus character in a video game to a flesh and blood human with whom you are in a romantic relationship.

I rest my case. ?

the SKIN needs to stay backer exclusive. 

otherwise its would not have been BACKER exclusive and there not like the Kickstarter/Backerkit stated and would want my money back HA.

2 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

You just equated a video game company giving you a bonus character in a video game to a flesh and blood human with whom you are in a romantic relationship.

I rest my case. ?

I paid my hard earned 6 dollars for the Tom Savini skin and I'll be damned if the normies get it too. I want an exclusive execution where Jason Rubs salt in the Counselors wound for all the moaning I've heard about making him un-exclusive.

5 hours ago, Zombie79 said:

I rest my case. ?

I made a point that exclusive means what it says. Gun didn't have a little notice saying the skin was exclusive for a bit. At any rate, Gun isn't going to make it available again, so if you missed out, you missed out. 

The skin should be exclusive, the weapon shouldn't. I'm disappointed that they locked the Pitchfork behind Savini Jason after showing us Part 2 Jason using it in one of the past trailers.

Ok i agree that the savini skin should stay exclusive. but i would like to see a suprise october friday the 13th game bundle package.since people think 100.00 bucks is to much money,maybe the Gunteam could add 2 more dlc maps plus full game with single player plus extra charachters and skins for counselors and jason all those extras i just listed wold be worth a 100.00 bucks package. CALL OF DUTYS Gold package of infinate warefare goes for 89.00 0r 95.00 dollars,this game is worth more than the Call of duty titles because its a rare Gem that has gone unexpectedly mainstream.

maybe in an october package deal Bundle another Jason skin could be added. id like to see the axe wounded blood dripping hockey mask jason that tommy hallucinates and sees in part 5.or another skin designed by Tom savini.