Darker

Jason Voorhees VS Michael Myers

On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 8:17 PM, Darker said:

jason_vs__michael_myers_by_andrewmangum.

Who is more intimidating?

Who is more original?

Who is more classic?

Who is more bad-ass?

Who would win in a fight?

I am not in the mood to think a lot now but , someone just looking at you isn´t really creepy atleast in the first halloween movie.

I think Jason is cooler and you empathize with him and his backstory. Michael is just evil.

If you get into account of the worst that ever happened to them...Jason only got put into space and got upgraded...

Michael got into a stupid cult...and I think thats worse than space....or his awkward hobo appearance.

Cyber Jason or Hobo Myers?

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Calling BS here. It's all meta. "The rights holders this or that." It doesn't matter within the confines of the respective fictional universe. 

As far as Jason vs Robocop, Jason dies. He dies pretty much every film. Hell, without a large bit of contrivance in Jason Lives, Jason wouldn't have ever come back. Even if he does come back, putting him in the ground for years at a time pretty much constitutes a victory. And while Robocop can be dismantled or destroyed, Jason isn't going to be the one doing that. Anything short of Jason X goes down hard, barring mental gymnastics and context. 

So your math is off, Prof. I'd not end the lesson with 1+1=3 logic. 

I shake my head at those whom so arrogantly think something MAN-made could stand-up to something supernatural.

Okay, let's look at it this way: take away ALL weapons. Jason's machete, Robo's arsenal. This is CQC, hand-to-hand combat.

You still think Robo takes it?

Jason beats Michael regardless of Michael's durability, Jason doesn't stop till they're dead or out of reach, he would dismember Michael.

This has more to do with mass and power, Jason size and reach are better for this type of battle. His weapon of choice is also a better choice, machete beats carving knife. Think of it this way, Michael goes for the kill, but Jason will cut you in half.

I don't have the patience this morning to read back what has been argued, it seems obvious who the winner would be between Jason and Michael. As for Robocop, well that becomes exactly the sort of fan boy fight you can't win. Michael kills weaker opponents, and stays locked up in a mental institution without escaping or killing for years. Jason does eventually get captured, but then they have to freeze him solid because he's to dangerous. Jason is on a different level than Mikey.

1 hour ago, Cokeyskunk said:

I shake my head at those whom so arrogantly think something MAN-made could stand-up to something supernatural.

Okay, let's look at it this way: take away ALL weapons. Jason's machete, Robo's arsenal. This is CQC, hand-to-hand combat.

You still think Robo takes it?

Jason is still flesh and bones, decayed as it may be. I'd agree with you if the supernatural was more fancy magic. 

Yeah, if you look at their feats Jason doesn't have any that allows him to hurt Robocop. Murphy on the other hand has torn into Caine, and yanked out his brain container and he overpowered E-D-209's arm. Two feats that off the top of my head outdo any of Jason's strength feats. 

I love Jason, I do. But he can't contend with most action heroes. Guys like Robocop, Conan, and such open a can of whup ass on him. 

6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

What are you on about?  Are you trying to be witty? Because if so, you failed horribly. 

As far as spectral influence, feats show Tommy being instrumental in bringing Jason back in Lives. Tina does the same in New Blood. An anchor and cable in Manhattan. Freddy in FVJ. Without that occurring? Jason may never have come out of his grave, or gotten out after being dropped in the bottom of the lake. 

Feats trump theory. Or better yet, it's best to base your theory on feats so you can back it up. 

Jason never dies. Michael Meyers cant kill him. Robocop cant kill him. All the final girls in the world cant kill Jason Voorhees. Not trying to be witty as much as i am exposing your ignorance.

1 minute ago, F134Ever86 said:

Jason never dies. Michael Meyers cant kill him. Robocop cant kill him. All the final girls in the world cant kill Jason Voorhees. Not trying to be witty as much as i am exposing your ignorance.

Yet, Tommy killed him. Twice. The second time is more akin to putting him into torpor, but Jason was gone a long time

Tina's ghostdad came up and laid an ass whuppin' that left Jason down under a dock for who knows how long. 

Muppet hands put him down until Freddy revived him. 

Atmospheric reentry ended the original series. 

So who is ignorant again? 

Also if we go by hyperbole, Michael is "pure evil" and also can't be killed. So does that mean Jason can't beat him? 

And finally, I responded in a M. Myers vs Jason thread once before. I was of the mind that the Shape lost. He might be able to sneak kill human Jason but he wouldn't win without that advantage. Zombie Jason tanks anything thrown at him and fuckstarts Myer's head. 

honestly think this would be a more interesting fight to see they are both pretty even but if they did it in a movie it would be a silent one lol

19 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

Yet, Tommy killed him. Twice. The second time is more akin to putting him into torpor, but Jason was gone a long time

Tina's ghostdad came up and laid an ass whuppin' that left Jason down under a dock for who knows how long. 

Muppet hands put him down until Freddy revived him. 

Atmospheric reentry ended the original series. 

So who is ignorant again? 

Also if we go by hyperbole, Michael is "pure evil" and also can't be killed. So does that mean Jason can't beat him? 

And finally, I responded in a M. Myers vs Jason thread once before. I was of the mind that the Shape lost. He might be able to sneak kill human Jason but he wouldn't win without that advantage. Zombie Jason tanks anything thrown at him and fuckstarts Myer's head. 

Death (noun) ; \deth\ : a PERMANENT cessation of all vital functions : the end of life.

Thank you Miriam Webster! 

In regards to this matter, you are still the ignorant one... Well not anymore, since I was gracious enough to enlighten you. Youre welcome.

On that note, be sure to catch Jamie Lee Curtis in her final battle with Michael Meyers in theatres this October! 

14 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Death (noun) ; \deth\ : a PERMANENT cessation of all vital functions : the end of life.

Thank you Miriam Webster! 

In regards to this matter, you are still the ignorant one... Well not anymore, since I was gracious enough to enlighten you. Youre welcome.

On that note, be sure to catch Jamie Lee Curtis in her final battle with Michael Meyers in theatres this October! 

You might want to look up the word "Fiction" while you're at it. 

Also, It's Myers. 

2 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

You might want to look up the word "Fiction" while you're at it. 

Also, It's Myers. 

...I knew that! ...Why don't YOU look up the word TYPO?

Ok if we are going by Jason Undead And Original series micheal myers,

Jason literally dunked a man's head so hard that it came out his assImage result for Jason punching head off comic

If you count the game, Jason can also stop a car, Micheal gets hit by a car, and he goes flying

Also natural electricity empowers Jason, while man-made stuns him, but with electricity Micheal was legit put him down in Halloween resurrection

Micheal has squeezed a skull before, But Jason legit crushed one, Jason also has ripped entire limbs off with his bare hands,

Micheal decapitated someone, But Jason cut someone inhalf, He also ripped a guys heart out which micheal never has done close to

Physicality, Jason is way stronger then micheal, Micheal would be completely destroyed honestly, it aint a fair fight with undead Jason

Also the fact Jason actually DOES know how to use a gun, bow and throw knives (Harpoon gun counts as a gun) Jason has more range with machete and is more deadly

Jason also had to survive for years on his own if you remember, making bear traps, eating animals, ect, So survival wise hes better

Stealth wise, Both are equal, But I guess Micheal is slightly better

Micheal can drive a car

Jason honestly has so much advantage over micheal, Even the mask if you think about it gives him a edge in the fact it counts as a defensive face protection, Micheal is just a rubber

Jason has been lit on fire and kept going, Micheal has been lit on fire and went in a coma for 10 years,

Pistol stunned Micheal Myers, Jason took a bullet to the head directly and ignored it, same for a shotgun

Jason had a house collapse on him, and, If you actually think about this, He did survive for alittle bit after tommy slammed the machete into his face, he was still moving

Micheal has never had a machete to the face, Or that serious amount of damage, So you cannot say that he would survive that

People make the excuse Micheal never died, But he never took the same amount of abuse as Jason

Jason has super regeneration if you read the comics and in Jason x, Micheal doesnt have or atleast the level that he cant regen from a grenade to his sideImage result for Jason taking a grenade comic

Even the fact that Jason literally blew someone apart with just smacking them with a gun makes him stronger, Micheal mightve impaled with a shotgun, But he literally destroys this guy with a rifle

Jason would win the fight, even living form honestly, or if you don't count the comics, But that is my opinion

• Like 2

14 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Ok if we are going by Jason Undead And Original series micheal myers,

Jason literally dunked a man's head so hard that it came out his assImage result for Jason punching head off comic

If you count the game, Jason can also stop a car, Micheal gets hit by a car, and he goes flying

Also natural electricity empowers Jason, while man-made stuns him, but with electricity Micheal was legit put him down in Halloween resurrection

Micheal has squeezed a skull before, But Jason legit crushed one, Jason also has ripped entire limbs off with his bare hands,

Micheal decapitated someone, But Jason cut someone inhalf, He also ripped a guys heart out which micheal never has done close to

Physicality, Jason is way stronger then micheal, Micheal would be completely destroyed honestly, it aint a fair fight with undead Jason

Also the fact Jason actually DOES know how to use a gun, bow and throw knives (Harpoon gun counts as a gun) Jason has more range with machete and is more deadly

Jason also had to survive for years on his own if you remember, making bear traps, eating animals, ect, So survival wise hes better

Stealth wise, Both are equal, But I guess Micheal is slightly better

Micheal can drive a car

Jason honestly has so much advantage over micheal, Even the mask if you think about it gives him a edge in the fact it counts as a defensive face protection, Micheal is just a rubber

Jason has been lit on fire and kept going, Micheal has been lit on fire and went in a coma for 10 years,

Pistol stunned Micheal Myers, Jason took a bullet to the head directly and ignored it, same for a shotgun

Jason had a house collapse on him, and, If you actually think about this, He did survive for alittle bit after tommy slammed the machete into his face, he was still moving

Micheal has never had a machete to the face, Or that serious amount of damage, So you cannot say that he would survive that

People make the excuse Micheal never died, But he never took the same amount of abuse as Jason

Jason has super regeneration if you read the comics and in Jason x, Micheal doesnt have or atleast the level that he cant regen from a grenade to his sideImage result for Jason taking a grenade comic

Even the fact that Jason literally blew someone apart with just smacking them with a gun makes him stronger, Micheal mightve impaled with a shotgun, But he literally destroys this guy with a rifle

Jason would win the fight, even living form honestly, or if you don't count the comics, But that is my opinion

I would give you a like if I could , but man this really in-depth. Awesome!

I kinda thought nobody would really win because they would just come back.

9 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I would give you a like if I could , but man this really in-depth. Awesome!

I kinda thought nobody would really win because they would just come back.

thank you, I haven't read all the books about Jason, but I have read all the comics, movies and games, and have taken every fact, the reason Why Jason would win is just simpley because no matter what, Jason is tankier, and stronger by 5x compared to Michael, Its like when people compare Chucky to leprechaun, it aint a fair fight since leprechaun has blown people apart with just his magic long range. people have to realize this with some matchups, honestly Jason even tho hes in mortal kombat, would probably be destroyed by all of them in a real fight canon wise. a fun fight against Jason would be victor crowley, since they are the same amount of strength, durability, and such

• Like 2

in mortal kombat, would probably be destroyed by all of them in a real fight canon wise.

I have to disagree :

First , Stryker has no Chance against Jason.

In fights , they break their necks multiple times , that doesn´t make but it would atleast make sense for Jason.

Second , outside of fights though..... MK9 Spoilers ahead.............................................Kung Lao´s neck gets broken by Shao Kahn easily and dies.... He just got killed.

And someone´s neck gets also broken by Sindel and that dude is dead..... I hated that Scene so much. Freakin´ Smoke just gets killed off , I loved his normal , Long-haired Form so much....Atleast Sub-Zero won´t die.

4 hours ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

I have to disagree :

First , Stryker has no Chance against Jason.

In fights , they break their necks multiple times , that doesn´t make but it would atleast make sense for Jason.

Second , outside of fights though..... MK9 Spoilers ahead.............................................Kung Lao´s neck gets broken by Shao Kahn easily and dies.... He just got killed.

And someone´s neck gets also broken by Sindel and that dude is dead..... I hated that Scene so much. Freakin´ Smoke just gets killed off , I loved his normal , Long-haired Form so much....Atleast Sub-Zero won´t die.

Im talking about mortal Kombat X, and if It wasn't a surprise attack

3 minutes ago, The Wolf with that Toast said:

Well it´s still the same universe.

If I actually included the Mortal Kombat system, Jason would be able to break titanium with a karate chop, but that doesn't count for the simple reason it being something all the characters can do. Also the fact is I should've said most, your right some characters are weaker, but in the case of the main cast, Sub zero can freeze someone impossibly fast, Scorpion cannot die by normal means and also has more tactical power, so on and so forth. making them stronger then Jason

4 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

If I actually included the Mortal Kombat system, Jason would be able to break titanium with a karate chop, but that doesn't count for the simple reason it being something all the characters can do. Also the fact is I should've said most, your right some characters are weaker, but in the case of the main cast, Sub zero can freeze someone impossibly fast, Scorpion cannot die by normal means and also has more tactical power, so on and so forth. making them stronger then Jason

I think we can only call Things Canon in Mortal Kombat when they happen in the Story / Cutscenes.... If Sub-Zero can freeze Jason , so he can´t escape it alone , we technically have a Jason X Scenario. But then he would be probably broought back by Kano or something like , or even the Cyber-Initiative.........That´s how they could implement  Uber-Jason....haha.

I've said it before, but I still think this depends on what version of Michael you're talking about. If you're talking about the 'disturbed human psycho in a mask' type of killer like the reboot did (and it seems the new sequel is going for) then yeah, Jason would take him easily.

If you're going for the slightly more mystical, 'pure evil' version that you see in (imo) the original and Halloween II, I think it's a different story. While that Michael isn't as strong as Jason, he's portrayed with a different, other-worldly kind of power that is a lot more unsettling and strange (for example, when he walks towards the glass in the hospital and causes it to just shatter outwards as he passes through it, the amount of damage he takes in Halloween II without appearing harmed, or even lifting a nurse up by a scalpel, not just a feat of strength, because physically it shouldn't work!). 

Which means you never really know what he can do. He's certainly more intelligent than Jason (he knows how to drive, somehow mystically, it seems, for example) and we don't actually know if he even CAN be beheaded or have his limbs removed, since literally being blown up didn't cause any lasting damage aside from a few burns. I certainly think THAT version of Michael would take human Jason easily. Zombie Jason though I'd probably still give to Jason.

I like both franchises, but I do prefer Friday the 13th as a series and Jason as a character over Halloween and Michael Myers. I also feel Friday's sequels, up until the mediocre Jason Goes to Hell anyway, had a better string of sequels that stayed true to the series.

I'm probably also in the minority of people who prefers the Jamie Lloyd character as a protagonist over Laurie Strode. Watching the films as a kid, Michael going after a child had a greater impact on me than going after a teenager because when you're a child...what the hell can you even do to fight back against someone like Michael? Despite the flaws Halloween 4 & 5 had, the tension and stakes were greater for me watching them because Jamie could never defend herself against Jason. She had to rely on others doing it for her. Which is easier said than done when Michael is killing everybody.

I also think they should have reached out and got Danielle Harris to return as Jamie for the newest Halloween coming up. Would be a nice way of ending the series by having Laurie Strode and her daughter on screen for the first time and taking down Michael Myers together.

It depends on which Jason is fighting.  Uber Jason would wipe the floor with Michael, whereas Part 2 jason would get destroyed by Michael.

Who is more intimidating? Jason Voorhees

Who is more original? Stalemate as both are actually Original.

Who is more classic? Halloween 

Who is more bad-ass? Jason Voorhees 

Who would win in a fight? Jason would destroy Michael in a fight.

On 5/15/2018 at 11:34 PM, F134Ever86 said:

Came across this surprisingly good fan pic

so glad someone finally posted this. I think this is exactly how it would play out. I would love to see these guys do a version where the Rob Zombie Myers and the remake Jason fight. That would be pretty fast paced and fun

• Like 1

Well , if it was human Jason......then it would likely be Michael. But Zombie Jason? Michael has almost no Chance.

Seemingly the best Point People have who say Michael would be the winner is : ''Jason is too overrated.''

Rob Zombie Myers

You mean the hobo one?