How long is it taking for anyone to get into a session? I've been waiting 10 minutes and still waiting to join a session

Ive been trying for the past 2 hours on xbox one and havent been able to get into a lobby.

Start a private lobby and find people that way. Their severs are crap. My girlfriend is playing on my gamertag right now. Send an invite I'm sure she will join and play. ITz Aaron 777

I was able to play two matches after first installing it late Thursday night, but then that was it! apparently they were working on the servers or some crap... now i've been trying to find a session all freaking day and nothing! someone please contact the administrators and tell them to get on it! i refuse to believe that there isn't a single other peson trying to play...

I have waited until it times out at like 15 minutes. I can not play, it will not connect and just sits there at "Searching for Session". This has been such a huge disappointment.

ps4, only got into 3 games in the past 3 hours. took between 15-30 mins per search 

Yesterday i got my timer to 30mins usually i just try and restart every five or so but yesterday i just give up. Private matches are the only way to go it seems atm. 

Buffy-Fan2012

ps4

I have been able to play ONE full match in the last 2hrs. Waited 8mins to connect to the last one and the guy playing as Jason dropped out! Been over an hr now and nothing. Waited 15mins for the first match. Games cool and it's fun as hell but the wait times are killer!  I even hosted my own lobby and waited for 30mins now and nobody has showed up....

1 minute ago, WakeUpDead2012 said:

Buffy-Fan2012

ps4

I have been able to play ONE full match in the last 2hrs. Waited 8mins to connect to the last one and the guy playing as Jason dropped out! Been over an hr now and nothing. Waited 15mins for the first match. Games cool and it's fun as hell but the wait times are killer!  I even hosted my own lobby and waited for 30mins now and nobody has showed up....

Hi WakeUp, please us the following thread for matchmaking:

Haven't been able to play one game in 14hrs. I wish I had just sold the code and didn't bother. Big steaming pile of shit so far.

This isn't fair I go away for a week today and was so looking forward to playing but not even got into one game

1 minute ago, Miffeddog said:

This isn't fair I go away for a week today and was so looking forward to playing but not even got into one game

what's your GT. I'll add you to a party.

1 hour ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Haven't been able to play one game in 14hrs. I wish I had just sold the code and didn't bother. Big steaming pile of shit so far.

Give me your GT and I'll add you to a party

8 minutes ago, ree713 said:

Give me your GT and I'll add you to a party

Xbox one: zXRaGe ViRuSXz

9 minutes ago, ree713 said:

what's your GT. I'll add you to a party.

9 minutes ago, Miffeddog said:

Miffeddog

1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

zXRaGe ViRuSXz

Hi guys, please use the following thread for matchmaking:

Just now, NL Helix said:

I'm on the xbox one and I have a mic. 

My GT is: NL Helix

Lots of XBox people here:

I bought the game yesterday and still have not been able to get in to a session! I've waited over 30 minutes and still nothing . Does anyone do private matches? Add me please ImThatChick 420