MarijuanaBlunts

Can't talk or hear anyone in game chat xb1

Yeah I also have problems on xone and I know for sure its game related.

Unlike you I can hear other players, but my mic icon is blacked out and no one can hear me... I can talk in parties, and i even checked in other games, mic works fine there.

Something fishy is going on.. I am using Xone Earforce headset from TB.

Almost got a theory that only the normal trash xone mics work ingame..

• Like 1

I am having the same issue although it did work at first. it no longer does.  i try to start a party before the game starts so I can talk to someone else playing the game.  sucks.

If anybody can help me please because this really sucks that other people can't hear me in game chat. Please fix this bug because I ought this game so I could have fun, not be mad at it. And also fix the Xbox one servers please. 

-thank you

In the 4 games Ive been lucky enough to play, chat was fine in 2 of them, and not working in the others. Just another bug that needs squashing.

Alrighty so I was affected by this bug as well, and I found a way around it, couple notes

When I couldn't hear others unplugging the mic and reconnecting fixed that issue. 

The only way I ever got my mic to actually work was to use a different controller

Oddly enough switching from a wireless controller to a wired controller seemed to do the trick. 

Someone please tell me how to fix this I'm having the same issue! I can hear people in game chat but I can't be heard. I have no issues in a party though. 

It's not a hardware issue it's definitely the game. Please someone help! ?

I had the same issue today.  I tried everything from using a different attachment for the headset to changing controllers.  It finally worked when I simply toggled the on/off switch on the Xbox to OFF then back ON and the headset worked.

I tried it and it didn't work so I removed my gamer tag profile from the Xbox one and logged back in on another Xbox one then i logged back into my original Xbox one. It worked for me. Hopefully this helps someone else. I also reported this problem with the developers. 

Ya I'm have that issue now but it's only my gamer tag. I play under my boyfriends gamer tag on the same Xbox one and it works. And it's only Friday the 13th that don't work for me. Crazy!! Anyone get it fixed?

2 hours ago, Niecy22 said:

Ya I'm have that issue now but it's only my gamer tag. I play under my boyfriends gamer tag on the same Xbox one and it works. And it's only Friday the 13th that don't work for me. Crazy!! Anyone get it fixed?

Try removing your gamer tag from the Xbox then turn it off then once you've turned it back on add your gamer tag back. That should work.

Same here, its definitely game related, mic works perfect in party chat on xbox every time, its the astro a50 wireless set and i have upgraded to the latest firmware and am not far from base station. sometimes some people can hear me and others not, i cant always hear some of the players, almost every time i join a lobby that has been open for awhile i sound like a chipmunk but my friends will recreate the lobby and i sound fine then. i get kicked out real quick from a lot of lobbies by buttheads that don't even have the decency to say I'm sorry your mic is sounding back before, i come in say whats up and then kick, also the game is getting laggy bad and i have 1000mps fiber with a wired xbox cat 6 to a gigabit nighthawk router. i will rubber band a lot, others will too, the weather effects have died out, frame rate appears to be dropping making the game choppy looking sometimes, but once in awhile it works perfect.

something needs to be done to shore up these issues, i like new content, and i LOVE this game, but getting it started out and running is such a chore, something is always screwed up unless i start a private match from scratch, then for some reason some of my posts will fill an entire lobby and others must never show up as they wont grab a single person

i know some of this issue is on MS part, however i think my microphone being muted or "chipmunked" is 100% Friday the 13th bugs, this game is so great but yet so cumbersome at the same time :(