CapricornLove

Which Jason & Counselor Do You Like Best?

Which Jason do you guys like best? My game is downloading at the moment and I don't know what Jason to play with. Which one is your guys favorite and same goes with the counselor as well? 

I started with Chad, then moved onto Jenny and now really like Deborah. I only got to play with Jason one time last night in a private match, so no favourites yet. 

Though lately im probably gonna move to vanessa or tiffany. Stealth lately for me hasn't been working out. Basically if he teleports to your location by guessing, stealth seems to be useless xD

15 minutes ago, Tai_6969 said:

I never get to pick it's always random. Which sucks. Lol

You can choose in the pre-match lobby. It's those 2 question marks next to your tag.

• Like 1

Easily part 6. Savini's Jason is rubbish. Never using him again. Haven't got a favourite counselor. They all have really bad flaws apart from Kenny. So actually, I'd say Kenny is. Just.

A.J. is my favorite counselor by far. As for Jason, it's a toss up between parts 6 and 8 haven't played part 9 yet though. 

The Hoochie & Savini's jason.

Started with Jason 3, to get the hang of it (being able to run helps in the beginning)
But I slaughter more people on savinis :D

Either Deborah or AJ. I can't stand to be loud and not be able to fix things.

id have to have Part 8 Jason because I hate it taking forever to hack a door down.

I love playing Part 3, 6, 7 and 8 Jason. Part 2's low defence makes it hard to go to. 7's grip is amazing.

For counsellors, I never use Kenny or Vanessa. Fat Nerd has a cool sprint, but a rare choice. Tiff is fun, but her dumbness and weakness makes her less of a favourite. Chad almost always dies first when I play him, but he's ok. 

Top 5 would be:

5. AJ

4. Adam

3. Brandon

2. Jenny

1. Deborah

Pt. 2 or Pt. 8 for Jason, depending on my mood. Sometimes, I just let it go to random. For the most part I Sackhead will probably always be my favorite.

Deborah or Buggzy.  Mostly Deb.