Highrisedrifter

[Bug] Mouse pointer is off by about one inch

When the game is in fuillscreen, the mouse pointer is to the right of the actual pointer location by about one inch. This means that I have to point the visual mouse pointer to the right of the actual place I want to click, in order for my intended click to be registered.

If I put the game in windowed fullscreen, the game reverts to showing my taskbar on the screen (so not actually windowed fullscreen at all then) but the right hand side of the game screen is cut off. If I play in maximised windowed mode, the taskbar is shown, and if I move the mouse pointer to the left of the screen, such as when I do something drastic, like turn left for instance, the game minimises.

I also submitted this bug in closed beta too.

I'm running Win10 Home x64. Game at 3840x2160 (but this happens at other resolutions) and I have my taskbar on the left of my screen. I think this is where the issue arises but it doesn't happen with any other game expcet this one, so the issue is with the game, not my computer.

It is making the game unplayable.

Oh, coupled with the fact that although Steam shows I have the Counselor clothing pack and Savini Jason skin installed, they are nowhere to be found in game.

Having the same issue here, already looked thru all options I could, including steam launch options (-fullscreen) and nvidia control panel options, but no luck...

Sorry to resurrect an old post, but now I'm having this problem (I actually have to pint the mouse 1 inch lower than where I want to click).

Did anyone ever find a solution?

11 minutes ago, MadMike said:

Sorry to resurrect an old post

Don't be, you did exactly what you should do in this case.

@[IllFonic]Courier do you know anything about this one?