In case they think its a particular hardware issue, My specs are:

AMD FX8350 4.3Ghz 

ASUS Sabertooth 990FX

Geforce 1080 FTW

RipjawZ 32GB DDR3 14900

Whats the deal devs, this is beyond recommended specs!!!!!!

12 hours ago, mun mun teh werewoof said:

I sent a tweet about it to their support twitter. Maybe I should've sent a link to this thread, too.

Heya, if you're on an AMD GFX Card you can simply fix this completely by rolling back to the 16.7.3 driver :)

On 6/25/2017 at 4:16 PM, Tesserakt said:

Heya, if you're on an AMD GFX Card you can simply fix this completely by rolling back to the 16.7.3 driver :)

I'd like to add, if this does work, then it is a workaround, not a fix.  This needs to be addressed or Radeon users will perpetually be on an outdated version of the Crimson driver.

I've installed the driver myself and will be testing when I get off work today.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bigun said:

I'd like to add, if this does work, then it is a workaround, not a fix.  This needs to be addressed or Radeon users will perpetually be on an outdated version of the Crimson driver.

I've installed the driver myself and will be testing when I get off work today.

Exactly this, the devs replied on Facebook saying "It's fixed follow this guide" treating a workaround as a fix and 9 times out of 10 workarounds only work for some users, not all, since given up on this shite anyway, things like this show how much the devs care about their game.

Picked up Project Highrise in the sale, thought I'd come across a bug, posted it in steam discussions and had a reply within 30 minutes by two devs. That's commitment.

• Like 1

I agree with the things said above, however it allows people to play the game while they work on the issue so I just wanted to spread the word and alleviate some of the frustration that a lot of people are feeling, just like I was :)

I'd also like to add, while it still crashes with the same error, and this is a workaround, and it needs to be addressed by the dev team... it crashes a lot less.

*EDIT*

I take it all back, I've had 3 crashes in about thirty minutes.  Best I can figure, it has to do with loading textures, ping, or CPU usage in general.  When I'm playing on servers with a low ping, and the rest of the players do as well, I have much better luck.

So the rollback doesn't really work? During the beta I did a rollback and it didn't help me at all, but I don't remember what I actually rolled back to cuz it has been a while. I don't want to waste time doing it again if it doesn't work though

Ok, so I was absolutely PLAGUED by this bug. After much, much troubleshooting I believe I figured out for me at least. My GPU was overclocked using MSI afterburner. Now my GPU overclock worked for every other game perfectly fine. However, I reset my GPU to 100% stock speeds and voila, F13 stopped crashing. So, if you have your GPU and CPU overclocked try putting them at stock speeds and see if it helps.

So has there been any movement on this what-so-ever? I crashed a good dozen times today, the same error as the rest these folks, just trying to play with a friend. For a price tag of $40, I would expect this game to run flawlessly. I guess you are all to concerned about just selling the game rather than fixing it as I see that no admins have posted anything constructive on this thread. Good to know that you aren't concerned about the players.

The devs couldn't give a shit, too busy making underwear to sell as DLC. I tried all forms of social media and got no response what so ever.

Do what I did and move on, ain't worth the effort. 

For those who are experiencing this issue' it's not that we 'couldn't give a shit,' it's that we've looked into it as much as we can and the most we can offer is this: 

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do on our end.