Idk about everyone else but, this issue didn't start on me until I had 40+ hours into this game. I got my $40 worth as it is but, it does suck that I can't stream it anymore (I can still play regularly.) That was my major gripe about it. Valve has it clearly written in their agreements that if you play for more than 2 hours, you are past refund period. And, yes, their standards have lacked lately. From what I see from a lot of reviewers they're trying to turn that around. Also F13 has only been out maybe 3 weeks and this is a small dev team that can't just throw man-hours at it like AA game companies. Let's give them a bit of a chance to make good on the issue.

I have this issue awell. :-(

GPU: ASUS STRIX-R9380-DC2OC-4GD5-GAMING R9 380 4GB GDDR5 PCIE 

Processor: fx-8350

Ram: 16Gb

I hope I do not need to buy a new gpu to play this game...

They said they fixing consoles first, so i can't play this game for months I guess... 

I know it is UE related problem that is why they do not fix it in weeks, more like months.

Yesterday I played without any crashes whatsoever. Today i can't even start the match, I crash consistently.

I love the Friday the 13th movies, so I'd been looking forward to this game for a while.  It was the first game I had preordered in years.  Then, when it finally came out, I couldn't play for the first 4 or 5 days because of the database issues.  After that was fixed I figured I'd actually be able to play the game I paid for, but I couldn't play for more than 5 minutes without it crashing.  I waited another 2 weeks to see if this would get fixed, but it doesn't seem like it's a priority at all.  Luckily today I was able to get the game refunded after explaining that it was completely unplayable.

Just as an update, I haven't had any issue since my last post, when I ran a fix someone else provided me.  This fix probably only helps the people that get "RESET" instead of "HUNG" though, so it's likely two different issues.

On 2017-5-31 at 2:37 AM, AgentParsec said:

I tried this, and managed to go through a 5-match session (including messing around with my customizations between matches) without crashing.  I'll test for longer before I make a call on it though.

Someone on steam forums wrote this "Had the same Issue, this fixed it for me;

Look in the folder you installed teh game to

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F13Game\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and there you will find "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe"

Righ-click on "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" > Run as Administrator > Yes > Install it

Reboot your PC" 

You mean this fix?

Heya, I registered on the forum just to get this issue addressed (like a lot of people I'm guessing) . I'm also using an AMD R9 380 , tried underclocking/overclocking, verifying the game files, installing the pre-requisites inside the game folder, pretty much everything that's been suggested and I'm still crashing like 80% of the time, obviously making the game unplayable.

Wasting our time even trying, they couldn't give two shits clearly, they should be refunding AMD users at this point or anyone with this issue, it's beyond a joke now.

19 hours ago, Chuanz said:

Someone on steam forums wrote this "Had the same Issue, this fixed it for me;

Look in the folder you installed teh game to

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F13Game\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and there you will find "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe"

Righ-click on "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" > Run as Administrator > Yes > Install it

Reboot your PC" 

You mean this fix?

It won't help. There's no solution yet.

- Another R9 380/fx8320 user.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 7:30 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

We have acknowledged this and will be able to look into it at a later time. Apologies, but we have other things we are focusing on at this time and this is on the docket, but is not a major priority over getting the build more stable with Xbox and PS4. 

Where is this on the priority list?

It should clearly be high on the priority list taking into account the amount of people having this issue, it doesn't make the game less enjoyable it makes it literally unplayable.

I wish I could refund, but unfortunately I was already over the time limit. And I doubt I'd be able to refund my Savini Jason and DLC clothing regardless. I'm stuck waiting for the issue to be fixed and by the time it is (if that ever happens) the hype train and excitement will be completely over, everyone will already have everything unlocked, etc. 

So, have they fixed it yet? Why are they talking about upgrading a game when some people cant even play it because we get constant crashes. This topic is 3+ weeks old and they did nothing to fix this crash, am i wrong?

"We have acknowledged this and will be able to look into it at a later time. Apologies, but we have other things we are focusing on at this time and this is on the docket, but is not a major priority over getting the build more stable with Xbox and PS4"

What the F%CK is this Mickey Mouse SH%T???? Wasnt us PC Players the first to back your F%CKING GAME???? 

Apparently the console players have a higher priority because there might be a higher demand for the game on consoles. Thats BS!!!! I have yet to have my game stable for one damn day since release! Nice to know console players have a higher priority over the original backers that got you the money to even attempt to develop this game! BAD BUSINESS DUDE!!!!!