Getting this and hard freezes randomly.  Here are my PC specs:

CPU:  Intel Core i7 4790K
GPU:  EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC x2 (2-way SLI)
RAM:  32GB 2400mhz DDR3

Latest nVidia drivers are installed.

My worry with all this is how long i took to actually get a response to this issue, especially one that has been reported back in Beta and clearly overlooked or not fixed properly, either due to them just not doing it, too small a beta or a mix of the two.

We've been told it's been reported internally and might take some time.

Which leads to me being worried, how much time? There are quite a number of people getting this message now, spread across various discussion areas like steam, reddit, twitter etc. yet the only official thing we have been told from their Tweets and Facebook messages are that console matchmaking is taking priority at this moment in time and that they want to release single player by summer. Summer is already here yet they want to work on still pushing that out for the summer time frame, which will no doubt be all hands on deck for, where do we stand when it comes to this? Pushed aside until everything that wasn't done before release is done?

15 hours ago, Akbashnak said:

Someone on steam forums wrote this "Had the same Issue, this fixed it for me;

Look in the folder you installed teh game to

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F13Game\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us and there you will find "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe"

Righ-click on "UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe" > Run as Administrator > Yes > Install it

Reboot your PC" 

Anyone tried this?

I did this combined with low res and haven't crashed in a bajillion games and counting.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Plox said:

I did this combined with low res and haven't crashed in a bajillion games and counting.

Thanks.

This likely is due to your card underclocking due to the decreased workload.  I'm also wagering you have Vsync on, which limits your FPS.

47 minutes ago, Lv1 Magikarp said:

Source?

Im with them on Twitter Lv1 Magikarp

Trying playing with MSI Afterburner underclocking my graphics card, seems to work so far but course only time can tell

I had this exact issue, switching to "proper" fullscreen instead of windowed and keeping all settings on medium works fine for me, anything else and I get the crash every game, even in the menu...

Tried all of the above 2 days ago, still get it, between "playing" with Russians on level 0 steam accounts and this bug I can't even be bothered trying anymore.

The additional DX files from the game directory didn't change anything for me, but running in 1600x900 worked for a few matches (I also assume it's due to the lower workload). Then the game just quit with a Fatal Error, which I guess is not directly connected to this.

Of course the Fatal Error happened with about 20 seconds left to police arrival after calling the cops myself and me being hidden and dressed as Pam Voorhees. "You shall not win and get XP!"

In the match before that I got stuck between a rock and a tree and even with me not making noise Jason was able to warp close to me in the middle of nowhere and even started to run in my direction immediately when he appeared. I'd like to know how he could have known where I was in a legal way.

Those bugs and crashes really need to be gone : |

5 minutes ago, always angry said:

The additional DX files from the game directory didn't change anything for me, but running in 1600x900 worked for a few matches (I also assume it's due to the lower workload). Then the game just quit with a Fatal Error, which I guess is not directly connected to this.

Of course the Fatal Error happened with about 20 seconds left to police arrival after calling the cops myself and me being hidden and dressed as Pam Voorhees. "You shall not win and get XP!"

In the match before that I got stuck between a rock and a tree and even with me not making noise Jason was able to warp close to me in the middle of nowhere and even started to run in my direction immediately when he appeared. I'd like to know how he could have known where I was in a legal way.

Those bugs and crashes really need to be gone : |

Bugs I can accept, no game launches perfect but when there are full blown engine issues that were reported in beta that's what annoys me.

With regards to the Jason that found you, it was probably your fear meter, unfortunately we're not allowed to know our fear level for whatever random reason.

Either that or it was a hacker, EAC isn't great and one quick google search proves that a bunch of sites have them available already, bumped into too many level 0 Russian and Chinese accounts doing sketchy stuff to even bother reporting at this point.

Fatal error: [File:F:\Perforce2\SummerCamp\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 227] 
Result failed 
 at F:\Perforce2\SummerCamp\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Query.cpp:134 
 with error DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG

O my Gud. 

It happens again and again.

We have acknowledged this and will be able to look into it at a later time. Apologies, but we have other things we are focusing on at this time and this is on the docket, but is not a major priority over getting the build more stable with Xbox and PS4. 

• Like 1

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

We have acknowledged this and will be able to look into it at a later time. Apologies, but we have other things we are focusing on at this time and this is on the docket, but is not a major priority over getting the build more stable with Xbox and PS4. 

I understand, and thank you for acknowledging our frustration over being unable to play. I know there's a lot going on.

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

This.... this is all we were looking for: acknowledgement.  As long as there is an open ticket, I'm good.  Just keep us posted.

This needs to be moved to the bug reporting forum please.

A bit baffled how it's not a priority, given up trying to fix it myself, already wasted god knows how many days pissing about with it.

So you can spare people to work on DLC but can't spare a minute to reply to this issue? Yet I see you replying to 12 year olds on steam discussions spamming all in caps "WHY NO FIX ACHIEVEMENTS".

Sadly, seems like it's a regular practice from Gun Media to ignore important issues. After so many mistakes at launch they could try their best to be a good guys to the community, but they are doing just the opposite. I am surprised that they answered here, while on steam forums and reddit they usually just prenetding like they were never asked the question. But at least they have the courage to admit that for some reasons they put problems of secondary platforms over major bug that not allowing people on main platform to even play they game.

As for error - i recieving it in 80% of my games. Seems like actions causing it, any type of action - hitting someone, opening drawer, taking an item, using an ability, even jumping trough the window. Even if spectated player does this - your game has big chance to crush.

• Like 1