Sign in to follow this  
XRizerX

[Bugs] Few bugs to report.

• If you unplug your mic before the game starts and try to plug it in after you load the game, the sound still comes through the speakers... meaning you have to do a full reboot of the game with your headset plugged in before you even play... really inconvenient.
  • Levels aren't being displayed properly... or they're zeroing out causing a reboot of the entire game. At one point I was at level 13 then I dipped back down to 11 for some reason... and I zeroed out a little while ago but a full reboot of the game corrected it.
  • Badges are being displayed all wonky... I don't understand why all the badges have a cap of "13" on them when after you hit the "13" mark the max number of times you can get it changes to "39"... (see picture below)

qR2k1Sd.jpg

• Whenever purchasing a perk / execution there's a huge delay in the game registering it and sometimes errors. I usually have to back out of the perk screen and go back in after making purchases with Jason or counselors just to be able to select the executions / perks I bought and have my CP actually decrease properly.

To add to the badges, the game said I unlocked one but it's not showing up on the badge screen.