Does the output to world have to be turned on?

3 hours ago, videokid said:

Hey guys,

I'm playing on the PS4, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to enable voice chat. Anyone else having the same issue, or know how to fix it?

Also, add me if you want to play! M ID is Lewisgorawr (I know, I know, I was in my emo phase.)

Cheers!

Glad I checked the thread cause otherwise jpops woulda tea bagged me for starting a new thread but yes!!! I just went out and spent 120$ on new headset today just for this game, and no. Just no. I get sound effects but I can't even do a simple walkie talkie check. ???? very upset. Talking is kinda vital in this game to survive!!

It works then it doesn't for me, I agree to survive the game you need to team up with other and talk.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ryano said:

Does the output to world have to be turned on?

Mine was set to no and it used prox chat. 

Someone that's used it might need to clarify but I believe that might be a setting to have chat on to all at all times maybe? I could be wrong about this but I know mine was set to off. Default options are what I was using. 

T

2 minutes ago, NytmereZ said:

It works then it doesn't for me, I agree to survive the game you need to team up with other and talk.

This is absolute horsepoop!!!! Servers one thing, this another!!!! People don't want to hear this but game wasn't ready!!! But it's the assholes on fb that held Wes's feet to fire when they delayed last time. It's ok to delay as long as it's not  millennials. Can I tell you all how many times gta 3 was delayed???? 

2 minutes ago, amethystvenom said:

Mine was set to no and it used prox chat. 

Someone that's used it might need to clarify but I believe that might be a setting to have chat on to all at all times maybe? I could be wrong about this but I know mine was set to off. Default options are what I was using. 

Hmm I'm gonna have to figure out the issue not sure what to do but thanks for the help

At this point its been since 3pm est since i was able to get past the Database error, its 10 now. Ive been hitting x all night while sitting on my tablet. Reset the ps4 more Times than i can count. Just wish i could play at this point.

52 minutes ago, Ryano said:

Hmm I'm gonna have to figure out the issue not sure what to do but thanks for the help

I just checked.

I have master 100%

Music 75%

Game 100%

Output voice to world no

Mute copyrighted music no

No problem. Wish I could help more. :( I just got in a game and it is working. 

Only other thing I can think of would be if your network ports are open but if its working with other games I wouldn't think that would be an issue. 

7 hours ago, amethystvenom said:

I just checked.

I have master 100%

Music 75%

Game 100%

Output voice to world no

Mute copyrighted music no

No problem. Wish I could help more. :( I just got in a game and it is working. 

Only other thing I can think of would be if your network ports are open but if its working with other games I wouldn't think that would be an issue. 

Well I have never played a game with a headset, got a nice playstation wireless headset but not sure how to check if network ports are open?

Woke up this morning and it started working great :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ryano said:

Well I have never played a game with a headset, got a nice playstation wireless headset but not sure how to check if network ports are open?

Woke up this morning and it started working great :)

Yayyyyy!!! Enjoy man!!!?