Hey guys,

I'm playing on the PS4, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to enable voice chat. Anyone else having the same issue, or know how to fix it?

Also, add me if you want to play! M ID is Lewisgorawr (I know, I know, I was in my emo phase.)

Cheers!

Id love to have in game audio issues, it means I actually got in a game lol. 

Anyways, need some clarification...

"output voice in world"... setting it to No means noone hears you at all, ever? 

Yes means its prox based, and walkies work etc correct? 

My cousin told me that setting it to Yes means it acts as if its a party chat, so everyone can hear you all the time, no matter where you are. 

Having similar issues as well. Noone seems to be on Voice chat on PS4

Yeah same here. At 11 before the patch i could hear everyone now i cannot hear anything, ive toggled all the settings and nothing has changed. It doesn't even show me talking in game by the little speaker icon like before. Ps4 No voices from anyone.

I have the same question about the output voice in world setting what does it do?  Does it need to be on to use voice?

No one i know can talk on ps4 all my friend's are having the same issue too now that they are home. 

1 hour ago, videokid said:

Mine is greyed out, and I can't hear anyone else speaking either.

Mine to was working earlier

Got same issue on xbox one for some reason... the game doesnt seem to recognize my microphone.... even though mic works just fine in party chat... its is frustrating as hell.

How do you get voice to work in PS4 I'm so confused I can't hear anyone talking I can see my mic light up though when I do

The same patch fixed mine as well. O has to check for updates but after it installed this issue was resolved. Game was running quite well. :)?

47 minutes ago, Ryano said:

How do you get voice to work in PS4 I'm so confused I can't hear anyone talking I can see my mic light up though when I do

Its proximity chat so you have to be near others. You can also find walkie talkies and everyone that has one can hear and talk from whatever distance. 

Does voice work in the lobby when people are selecting ready?  Mine lights up in there too but no one is responding and I hear no one else talk

3 hours ago, spoonman said:

Id love to have in game audio issues, it means I actually got in a game lol. 

Anyways, need some clarification...

"output voice in world"... setting it to No means noone hears you at all, ever? 

Yes means its prox based, and walkies work etc correct? 

My cousin told me that setting it to Yes means it acts as if its a party chat, so everyone can hear you all the time, no matter where you are. 

Trust me, not being able to talk or hear other players turn the game into total shit, you are better of waiting.. its infuriatinh

2 minutes ago, Ryano said:

Does voice work in the lobby when people are selecting ready?  Mine lights up in there too but no one is responding and I hear no one else talk

Hmm....yeah, you should be able to hear others and talk during the ready up screen. 

If you have the latest update installed it should be working. Maybe check the audio settings? Mine were at default and it was working earlier. I'm away from it currently though.