Sign in to follow this  
REDDOG

ECCLEPTIC SEIZURES FROM PLAYING GAME.

I Belive there may be dark currents flowing through the game as freinds witnessed me go into a convulsion and my eyes rolled in my head.they said i screamed OH MY GOSH IM MORPHING. MORPHING INTO JASON. MY BODY SHOOK VIOLENTLY.AS i screamed for more maps and dlcs to satisfy my inner demons of horror gamer needs.

• Like 2

whats wrong with my post. are you excited about the game,so excited that you could scream and gobble like a rooster and do kartwheels. why do you need to ruin the fun son. no need to taddle.

Welcome back to the forums Mr <insert the name we can't name here>! I want a full step-by-step solution of how to dig those graves when you discover how to buddy!

buddy!

• Like 2

im experiancing seizures from strange lights in the game and hearing voices after the game and console are no longer in use.is anyone else experiancing strange phenomenon connected to the game.haunting sensations of being watched or being over taken and morphing and strange cordinations and contorting body gestures.

OK this is way off topic. There is tons going on right now please try to make relevant posts to the game.