Saw definitely did leave an impression, done well, and suspenseful. I like them. Have the Ps3 game, but only played it a little, may have to dust it off, in between sessions of PS4 Mad Max. :)

And which is your favorite Saw movie? While I think the original is the best in a lot of ways, I find 2 to be the most entertaining and thus and it's my all-around favorite. Saw it twice back in 2005 when it came out and have nothing but fond memories of my first viewing.

1 and 2 are the best but I remember liking some of the other ones aswell. The first two are just way more memorable.

I have a hard time to say love, I do love the franchise but in a way that it scared me so much that I cringe at the name cause flashbacks of seeing the movie floods my mind, lol. It did a good job in that department that I felt it was trying to do, make you suspenseful, disgusted and goosebumps of cringe going through out your skin. Cause it was basically a torture film for me, it got a little more story driven to the end to not spoil anything for new people to the franchise possibly. Hate some favorite characters I had in mind to live died, some on rare accounts didn't lol. Nothing more to really say unless someone asks me something else, but yeah. 

Personal opinion on each one

Saw 1 I thought was genius, still holds up really well.
Saw 2 was really fun, I enjoyed the visual style it added and the characters were some of the most interesting in the series.

Saw 3 shocked me cos I didn't expect them to freaking kill Jigsaw in such a definitive way and probably some of the better traps in the series (The ice scene still get's me)

Saw 4 was bad. Just bad. I mean really they had this great ending from 3 to work from and instead "Oh, you have to learn to not rush into a crime scene and do my work for me", yeah, no.

Saw 5 had some serious potential, I liked the element of 5 people doing 1 long series of traps and the stuff with Hoffman was good. What I hated (And what ruins it for me) is that any time a person was about to die, they became a huge unlikable jackass about 45 seconds beforehand just so we'd enjoy their death. 
Saw 6 was honestly my second favorite of the series, the way they tackled the medicare system was genius and it really did up the ante, the twists didn't seem as horribly forced and the carousel trap was one of the most brilliant ideas with that great soul destroying line "You look at me when you're killing me!"

Saw 7 was shit. The gimmicky 3d sucked, the story sucked, the effects sucked, the acting sucked, it just sucked. The only scene/trap that genuinely worked for me was the scene with Nina having the the fishing hook in her throat because at least that scene had some tension with the idea of someone being potentially killed by screaming too loudly. Other than that, nothing of use in this movie.

I'm so nervous about the new one coming out. It's so hit and miss but there's so much potential that it hurts when they screw it up

I don't even consider the first two are so Saw films to be torture, it wasn't until 3 the gore and torture really got overboard and at the expense of the plot, suspense and character drama. Which seemed to be because at the time the Saw crew wanted to compete with Hostel and it became a contest of sorts as to who could be more gruesome.

Is it too gore?.. where did you watch it?..

The most recent film, Jigsaw, was pretty good. My updating ranking:

I honestly hope we get a couple of more sequels, the way Jigsaw (AKA Saw VIII) ended things I can definitely see something left in the story.