KidFlash000

Don't Blame Gun Media Blame the people who randomly waited until today to buy the game

Okay I just need to vent out really quickly. To all you bastards spreading hate to Gun Media about the servers and how "they're making excuses" and "if the game wasn't finished then why did you release it", go screw yourselves. 

They have been working day in and day out trying to accomplish something that many games on consoles have not been able to pull off, a game where you can play as Jason. A year ago I remember when they first announced the game and NO ONE GAVE A FUCK. LITERALLY NO ONE GAVE A FUCK. Then when the original release date of I believe it was aimed for before Christmas then March, something like that, the people who backed the game, like myself were extremely hyped up because we were finally getting the game after all of that time. But of course it got delayed because they wanted to make the game better. 

Now when the game finally does come out, people are complaining about the servers and supposedly how they're making excuses. Go get a life seriously. They tried so hard this past year to make sure we even had a game in the first place and us backers supported the game to help them in that development, and the reward they get is hate from people who just now found out the game a few months ago just because of a trailer? The people who should be upset are the backers but like expected were keeping our composure because at least we can finally say we have the game in our consoles. 

So to the people who just now got the game and didn't even back it and are on Twitter and instagram spreading hate to Gun Media....go scare yourselves, and I mean it in the nicest way possible because y'all obviously forgot that it is an indie game and you're forgetting who made this game get this far.

• Like 2

We should blame gun media for making such a masterpiece that players killed the servers to get into the game

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KidFlash000 said:

Okay I just need to vent out really quickly. To all you bastards spreading hate to Gun Media about the servers and how "they're making excuses" and "if the game wasn't finished then why did you release it", go screw yourselves. 

They have been working day in and day out trying to accomplish something that many games on consoles have not been able to pull off, a game where you can play as Jason. A year ago I remember when they first announced the game and NO ONE GAVE A FUCK. LITERALLY NO ONE GAVE A FUCK. Then when the original release date of I believe it was aimed for before Christmas then March, something like that, the people who backed the game, like myself were extremely hyped up because we were finally getting the game after all of that time. But of course it got delayed because they wanted to make the game better. 

Now when the game finally does come out, people are complaining about the servers and supposedly how they're making excuses. Go get a life seriously. They tried so hard this past year to make sure we even had a game in the first place and us backers supported the game to help them in that development, and the reward they get is hate from people who just now found out the game a few months ago just because of a trailer? The people who should be upset are the backers but like expected were keeping our composure because at least we can finally say we have the game in our consoles. 

So to the people who just now got the game and didn't even back it and are on Twitter and instagram spreading hate to Gun Media....go scare yourselves, and I mean it in the nicest way possible because y'all obviously forgot that it is an indie game and you're forgetting who made this game get this far.

Played my first match last night. I was hooked. Glad the game is becoming popular.

• Like 2

Or how about I blame Gun for letting the people that waited til today to buy it crash their servers while I  (who backed it at the very start) can't play.

And I'm sick of people lecturing me about how I'm impatient. People have waited what, 2 years for this? If it wasn't ready don't release it. Tell me it's going to be a few more days. I'll wait. Releasing it and watching the servers for such a death while people pay money for it before it's ready... seems dishonest to me.

So if you want to go and appreciate your broken game and faun over the creators that's cool with me. But don't go criticizing those of us that can see that today's shambles is one of two things: dishonesty or incompetence.

7 minutes ago, sickboy said:

Or how about I blame Gun for letting the people that waited til today to buy it crash their servers while I  (who backed it at the very start) can't play.

And I'm sick of people lecturing me about how I'm impatient. People have waited what, 2 years for this? If it wasn't ready don't release it. Tell me it's going to be a few more days. I'll wait. Releasing it and watching the servers for such a death while people pay money for it before it's ready... seems dishonest to me.

So if you want to go and appreciate your broken game and faun over the creators that's cool with me. But don't go criticizing those of us that can see that today's shambles is one of two things: dishonesty or incompetence.

Or how about you be patient and wait for them to fix the servers? You have the game, now what's so hard about waiting? Every game has the same issues especially indie games. You cant blame the developers if they are the reason why you have the game in your possession in the first place. So if you want to continue to be impatient then just sell your game and don't play it because with small companies like Gun Media, comes some major flaws but the overall result will prove otherwise. 

9 minutes ago, sickboy said:

It must suck getting so worked up over a video game. I received my code last night (PS4) and got a few games in last night. I have enjoyed the game very much. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

Played my first match last night. I was hooked. Glad the game is becoming popular.

Glad it's becoming popular too but it's kinda sad how long people waited to but the game just to complain about how the severs are. 

You total dick head, most people waited till today cos today was its official release date.

i got it ok PS4 and sat here for 3 hours and still no game. I ain't gonna spew baby talk like yourself but it ain't fun to get excited about a release, pass over your money, set aside your evening and up real let down.

whos fault is it? The people who bought it? You clown

5 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

It must suck getting so worked up over a video game. I received my code last night (PS4) and got a few games in last night. I have enjoyed the game very much. 

In enjoying the game too. If people were so hyped about the game why can't they just be patient? Lol 

6 minutes ago, KidFlash000 said:

Glad it's becoming popular too but it's kinda sad how long people waited to but the game just to complain about how the severs are. 

It only came out today.

5 minutes ago, Sherak said:

You total dick head, most people waited till today cos today was its official release date.

i got it ok PS4 and sat here for 3 hours and still no game. I ain't gonna spew baby talk like yourself but it ain't fun to get excited about a release, pass over your money, set aside your evening and up real let down.

whos fault is it? The people who bought it? You clown

"Most people waited because it's the official release" - If you were so hype about the game why didn't you just back it 2 years ago? Shows how people just buy a game to buy it then when it doesn't go as planned they cry about it like they were hype. 

And seriously? You crying about waiting for 3 hours to play. It's not activision or Ubisoft which consists of hundreds of employees, it's literally an indie company, so when a problem emerges, they might not be 10 minutes like other companies, so stop with the complaining about waiting. 

I'm trying to hold composure but it's people like you who spread so much hate to these developers. You need to suck it up and be a man and like I said in my post, the people who should be the most frustrated are the backers and the developers themselves, not people who waited a whole 2 years to get 40 dollars to play a game that has been advertising as much as possible, so there is no excuse for why so many people waited til today to buy it. 

I haven't spread any hate, first thing after 3 hours of patience I came here to see if other PS4 users were having same issues as me, then I come across some clown blaming the people who buy a game on its official release date for its launch day problems.

Your insane bro

• Like 1

I know there would be server problems. You're a fool if you didn't think this would happen.

• Like 1

I bought three copies of the game for me and friends and none of us have had a game all day. I managed three or so matches this morning but nothing since.  I didn't even hear about the game till after crowd funding otherwise id of helped. People are entitled to be pissed and just because i'm pissed does not mean i don't appreciate what these guys have done. I don't have Hate but it is fair to be dissapointed.  Also i couldn't get it any earlier because like i said, i DIDNT KNOW IT EXISTED. Oh and i could only buy it today, no pre orders you see, which i didnt care about. 

5 minutes ago, Gimpfist said:

I bought three copies of the game for me and friends and none of us have had a game all day. I managed three or so matches this morning but nothing since.  I didn't even hear about the game till after crowd funding otherwise id of helped. People are entitled to be pissed and just because i'm pissed does not mean i don't appreciate what these guys have done. I don't have Hate but it is fair to be dissapointed.  

Apparently not man, the clown that opened this thread seems to think people who saw the ad running today and thought "yeah that looks good, I'll have a piece of that" are fools and only ruin the experience...

launch day buyers what a bunch of idiots :-) 

• Like 1

Oh i know im a idiot for supporting a game ive been really excited about and cant play on day of release, how unreasonable that people are upset. Wish it would hurry up though, the matches i had where amazing. I dont think he realizes there are people who knew of the game after crowd funding who had no choice but to buy release and people buying a product who had no idea it existed. 

Most people don't back video games for various very real logical reason.

blame people for buying the game... pfht this is nonsense

32 minutes ago, WilllDOC said:

I know there would be server problems. You're a fool if you didn't think this would happen.

Server issues yes but let's be honest here. I've been a backer for almost 2 yrs and love the whole gun team, that aside the game was not ready to release. Period. At least console versions anyways. I can't tell you the amount of bugs I experienced in the whole 3 matches I played. Should have been delayed. But then you'd have assholes complaining again calling gun liars all over. In all honesty they should have never stated ANY release window. "Coming 2017 would have worked. The game isn't completely broken but it is not completely working either to say the least. But I have faith in Wes Ronnie Randy and illfonic (sorry Ben) that this will be a great game to play in the near future!!!?

Shame on those who bought the game today......

What a cretin.

I have been trying and mostly failing to play this game since I bought it at 12.30am this morning.  Now I'm working the entire weekend.

Suffice to say I'm disappointed.

It is not unreasonable to expect to be able to play a game you have purchased.

All white knights in the service of Gun media can retire. Thanks for your service.

3 hours ago, ShortyThaGame said:

Shame on those who bought the game today......

What a cretin.

I have been trying and mostly failing to play this game since I bought it at 12.30am this morning.  Now I'm working the entire weekend.

Suffice to say I'm disappointed.

It is not unreasonable to expect to be able to play a game you have purchased.

All white knights in the service of Gun media can retire. Thanks for your service.

Nobodies White knighting and don't act like we're not pissed about the servers. Because I'm very pissed about it, I only played 2 hours of the game last night. But I'm not going whine and bitch about it on here all day. I think the real a problem I have with Gun Media is why they decided to do a console release at all or at the same time as the Steam release? I think they just take on too much. I can understand wanting to bring the game to everybody but they really should have stuck to the steam release first. Then do a console release later. 

This post has devolved into something it should not have. Flaming is against the rules please refrain from insulting one another. With that, this topic is closed.