Sign in to follow this  
tbone1270

WTF is going on with The Xbox One game

What is the problem with the Xbox One version of your game? First of all it's still not in the store on the east coast. I had to purchase it from a link I found in your Forums here. Now that I have the game I get nothing but Database failure check your internet connection my internet is fine very good even.....WTF!!! 

The servers crashed from so many people logging in at once. Happens with pretty much every game on launch day. They're working on getting them back up and running now. The MS store issue is a Microsoft problem. More than likely has something to do with that Mixer thing they launched yesterday screwing with the marketplace. It's been having issues ever since last night and Microsoft has posted on Twitter that they're aware of it and working on it. 

I've been waiting to play this game since 12 am this morning. Finally bought the game a cpl hours ago after finding it through another gamers profile and now it's telling me to "buy to own" even though I already paid for it. This is a disaster of a launch. 

1 minute ago, Mje85 said:

I've been waiting to play this game since 12 am this morning. Finally bought the game a cpl hours ago after finding it through another gamers profile and now it's telling me to "buy to own" even though I already paid for it. This is a disaster of a launch. 

Hardly a disaster, just bad timing, if you bought it when the servers took a shit then that's probably why. Should be fine when they come up, the devs twitter is here: https://twitter.com/Friday13thGame

To locate the game, you will either have to find a friend with it and go into their profile to get into the game bub. There is also a thread or 2 that has the link for the game to find

its like NEVER PLAY ON PATCH DAY... release days for multiplayer only games are almost always chaotic and STILL idiots gonna complain the fuck out of everything....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, IH8YH said:

its like NEVER PLAY ON PATCH DAY... release days for multiplayer only games are almost always chaotic and STILL idiots gonna complain the fuck out of everything....

yeah well some people don't have all the time in the world to play the games they love  so when a Dev sets a date for release they really should try a little to have their game in working order on that date or don't put it out for purchasing until they do so us "idiots" wouldn't have nothing to complain about...what do you think moron

wow so you lose a day or two.....you apparently have enough time to hang out on message boards and complain about shit

Please use the search feature before creating new threads.