I activated the code and everything but its not giving me the actual clothes in game. Do I have to play a game first or whats up with that?

• Like 1

I should also mention I've already verified the game files and it seems like the only one not working for me is the clothing pack. It's like 528 bytes, and I've re downloaded it twice now, so I don't understand whats going on.

Last night on Steam the clothing pack and Savini Jason codes were entered but not downloading the DLC to the game. I'm unsure if it's working now but if you guys are on it I'm guessing not. They (Gun) acknowledged this but still don't know the status on the fix.

Speaking of which...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShankerOne said:

Last night on Steam the clothing pack and Savini Jason codes were entered but not downloading the DLC to the game. I'm unsure if it's working now but if you guys are on it I'm guessing not. They (Gun) acknowledged this but still don't know the status on the fix.

Just tried Savini Jason and counselor clothing on PS4, still not working.

I'm not sure too, cause it has downloaded something but it isn't verifying through steam correctly. I've been able to sometimes get on to check if I have both Savini Jason and the clothing pack, and I don't think I have either yet. Oh well. Guess I'll check back tonight after work to see if I can download them. :mellow:

3 minutes ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Just tried Savini Jason and counselor clothing on PS4, still not working.

I'm assuming that tweet I just edited in applies to all platforms (assuming because it's not clear). But it appears that the DLC issue might be on all platforms and in that it seems that there is a patch coming for PS4 and Steam, but the DLC fix may be coming later as they say they still have to fix it. So we might all be waiting for that stuff a while longer. Guess we'll file it next to keymapping. :wacko:

• Like 1

Just now, ShankerOne said:

I'm assuming that tweet I just edited in applies to all platforms (assuming because it's not clear). But it appears that the DLC issue might be on all platforms and in that it seems that there is a patch coming for PS4 and Steam, but the DLC fix may be coming later as they say they still have to fix it. So we might all be waiting for that stuff a while longer. 

Ugh that's irritating.

1 minute ago, ShankerOne said:

I'm assuming that tweet I just edited in applies to all platforms (assuming because it's not clear). But it appears that the DLC issue might be on all platforms and in that it seems that there is a patch coming for PS4 and Steam, but the DLC fix may be coming later as they say they still have to fix it. So we might all be waiting for that stuff a while longer. 

Ok, I appreciate the heads up and info! B)