Bobandy

I'm sorry, but this camping simulator is terrible.

Please do something about the guy in a hockey mask. He keeps grabbing me and killing me. All I want is to sing some camp fire songs but he's not having it. 

(please don't ever nerf Jason, you did a great job Gun Media, don't listen to those who don't get it)

• Like 27

Just now, Bobandy said:

Please do something about the guy in a hockey mask. He keeps grabbing me and killing me. All I want is to sing some camp fire songs but he's not having it. 

(please don't ever nerf Jason, you did a great job Gun Media, don't listen to those who don't get it)

Great post 

Yeah, I don't understand these complaints at all about Jason being too powerful. This is exactly what I expected. It's so satisfying when you finally manage to escape. A job well done.

Agreed.

Admittedly, I have only played about 15-20 matches, but the balance itself seems spot on to me. I wouldn't be against minor tweaks and stuff, but I like the balance of power where it is.

Yeah, there is still some tweaks here and there to be done, but overall its a nice solid game. I love how scary it is to have Jason suddenly show up, and how fun it is to actually fight back at times to run away from him.

And actually getting away and surviving does feel good...and then you get called back in as Tommy and Jason slaughters you lol.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LordxSesshomaru said:

Theres actually a post on the DBD forums about Jason being underpowered. About how a survivor can just troll Jason within a house forever. 

I don't think they can troll him forever. Since there is an actual stamina mechanic in this game. In DBD (which probably just lost a bunch of players today) you can just run for ever looping and juking like a mad man. Its almost made so you could troll the killer. I think they might be salty that Jason isn't to be fucked with in the same way.

• Like 1

I love how op jason is.

makes for some intense matches 

I just got my Chads a dick Trophy. I left everyone to their deaths as I escaped in the 4 seater by the skin of my teeth ?

• Like 3

Just now, VSlash said:

Yeah, there is still some tweaks here and there to be done, but overall its a nice solid game. I love how scary it is to have Jason suddenly show up, and how fun it is to actually fight back at times to run away from him.

And actually getting away and surviving does feel good...and then you get called back in as Tommy and Jason slaughters you lol.

Hey, I will always remember my first escape, finally after getting slaughtered 5 times, blindly driving the car backwards to safety as 3 people depended on my mad driving skills. If this stuff was easy it wouldn't be special.

This hockey mask guy really seems to have a thing against people using sleeping bags too. 

Geez, just yell at me to wake me up like a normal person would man.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, are certain counselors' more likely to spawn alone? Just asking because every time I play Jenny I seem to spawn alone and always get caught.

• Like 1

Chad you dick! :D

Yeah, and when you die, its super fun to spectate other players, cause then it has that whole feel of watching the old 80s movies as Jason stalks them and you are screaming at them to run :D

Just now, OverpoweredSoap said:

This hockey mask guy really seems to have a thing against people using sleeping bags too. 

Geez, just yell at me to wake me up like a normal person would man.

On an unrelated note, out of curiosity, are certain counselors' more like to spawn alone? Just asking because everything I play Jenny I seem to spawn alone and always get caught.

He says something about his mom on occasion in a surprisingly unfitting voice? What the hell man, I never even met your mom, I'm sure she's a nice lady with a fine taste in sweaters.

Not sure about the spawns, I always spawn alone as AJ and that's how I like it!

Yeah I seem to spawn alone with the more stealth focused counselors. Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't.

8 minutes ago, LawDog said:

I don't think they can troll him forever. Since there is an actual stamina mechanic in this game. In DBD (which probably just lost a bunch of players today) you can just run for ever looping and juking like a mad man. Its almost made so you could troll the killer. I think they might be salty that Jason isn't to be fucked with in the same way.

They can't...not that I've seen so far, anyway. A friend playfully tried to do it to me earlier. If they walk/jog, Jason catches them. If they run, they'll run out of stamina. And you are right, in DBD you can most definitely troll the killer right now (but certain killers can also troll the survivors).

Everyone in the DBD field is pretty salty over this game atm. Like you said, it lost a lot of players today.

And don't forget, Jason has throwing knives to help him slow those counselors down, you just need good aim.

Don't judge but me and my friends when we were playing f13 in packnack we went to the fire with our mica on and started singing and I was Tiffany and he was Jenny and the other one was AJ Jason came and we said come we're singing came fire songs and the Jason stood next us and started singing with us this was the best monument I've ever had and he said he likes us and let us live me and my friends started laughing so hard tears started coming out of my eyes

• Like 1

In general.

I'm pretty happy/addicted to the game. It does need some work though, no question about it. Mostly glitch/map/exploits in general. I don't know many games that are without those kinds of issues after launch though.

Jason is not overpowered but the survivors are underpowered.

Seriously, they need more stuff to do, or the time needs to be reduced, if the game starts and 2 people get the boat together in 3 minutes and/or the 2 person car and escape while you only found one other person and Jason begins to kill the first guy, you almost can give up because with under 5 or 4 survivors there is no way you get anything else together if you not have at least one or two parts already.

You can't really escape if he ever saw you, even with the punk rock girl and stealth 10, you can't escape him. Good perks are rare as f*ck and how do I get abilities for the survivors? In options the instructions says circle is for abilities but nobody has one?

Survivor needs to be fixed, not Jason, if not everyone plays in a group the whole thing falls apart.

On 26.5.2017 at 7:38 PM, LordxSesshomaru said:

Theres actually a post on the DBD forums about Jason being underpowered. About how a survivor can just troll Jason within a house forever. 

Yeah running around the furniture is fun and effective. Also ganging up on Jason.

That's why I grab every knife I see. Using throwing knifes to hurt counselor who abuse furniture is darn effective.

Gangs are easy to dispatch with shift attacks, knifes and traps.

I'm one of the people who feels that Jason is under powered.

I think that counselors should only be successful in escaping/surviving in around 20 percent of matches. Pocket knives should fail maybe 1 out of every 4 times so it's not a guarantee that using it can get you out of his grab. Jason should also be able to store an ability if achieved that he can utilize to completely block a distraction or attack once or twice a session. I'd also like to see an ability where he can execute multiple counselors at once if they're grouped together under the right circumstances. I.E near the car or in a cabin. He grabs one and it's fairly easy for the others to escape. Jason should also be able to destroy furniture so ring around the table can be deterred.

Jason should execute all counselors in a session about 70 percent of the time. For more experienced players.

Seems like a lot of posters on the forum are making suggestions to try to even up the playing field. It shouldn't be a fair fight, not even close.

With that said, this game is awesome right now as is. I only feel that it will get better.

On 5/26/2017 at 0:29 PM, Bobandy said:

I am amazed that the game does not let the campers have sex, thereby automatically alerting Jason to their presence.

• Like 1