Darrin Howard

Incorporate Richard Simmons.

It would be cool to have a guy with big poofy hair thats bouncy and says things like Lets Get Sweaty. Kind of like sheley in Friday the 13th part 3 .I just want a character that youd like too see get killed .I hate Richard Simmons thats why im suggesting sweating into the oldies with Jason .

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....maybe save him for the "Celebrity Battles at Camp Crystal Lake" DLC!   hahahahahahahhaah

In the 80s Richard Simmons used his flame boyant personality to reach fat women.Maybe ther could be a counselor that is hyped up and bouncy that helps campers aerobics

im so for shelly in the game he was always one of my favourite characters from the franchise. Richard simmons however i dont think should or will be in game.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Crocodile Hunter in a celeb DLC pack. lol

I smell an amazing DLC pack!  ha ha ha.

im so for shelly in the game he was always one of my favourite characters from the franchise. Richard simmons however i dont think should or will be in game.

Maybe as a Shelly "salute" , they can have a "your dead' make up kit that you can use , then 4 or 5 kills into the game the Jason Player has to remember if he left the dead body of that counselor laying there or not . It might sound a bit goofy , but I think after so many games as Jason a player may slip up and pass by a counselor in blood make up with a fake ax in their head . 

• Like 1

celebrity DLC........ 
yeah spend all the money on royalties and licensing!! hooray!

It's rather unlikely we'll be incorporating Richard Simmons....as hilarious as that'd be. 

• Haha 1

I just started this post just to be funny,but yes it would be funny to see jason chase Richard simmons through the woods .

It's a great idea! How about counselor DLC packs for Vs Bots? D-list Celebrity Big Brother counselor packs, Hitler and his government counselor packs, The Kardashian and Jenner family counselor packs, ISIS counselor packs and unpopular characters from TV sitcoms counselor packs. 

5 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I think it's time we resurrect this thread.

I read the title and though "who the fuck would suggest such a stupid idea", then I saw who posted it... Makes sense...

7 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

I think it's time we resurrect this thread.

Why . . . ?

Why would you do such a thing . . . ?

Darrin -- and all his incarnations thereof -- is permabanned for a reason. Not the least of which is for constantly creating threads with winner ideas like this one.

You might as well have suggested to incorporate Rip Taylor into the game, for all the good it'd do.

FamousElasticDogwoodclubgall-size_restri 

6 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Why . . . ?

Why would you do such a thing . . . ?

Darrin -- and all his incarnations thereof -- is permabanned for a reason. Not the least of which is for constantly creating threads with winner ideas like this one.

You might as well have suggested to incorporate Rip Taylor into the game, for all the good it'd do.

FamousElasticDogwoodclubgall-size_restri 

Rip Taylor, Gallagher, Mr. T, Hulk Hogan, Nick Nolte, Charo, Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, come on!

45 minutes ago, Thatguyinktown said:

Rip Taylor, Gallagher, Mr. T, Hulk Hogan, Nick Nolte, Charo, Molly Ringwald, Anthony Michael Hall, come on!

Nightmare at camp crystal lake.

Jason is like NOPE.raw

• Haha 1

Throw in Alf and Norm from Cheers, or Cliff Clavin.

"Hey Sammy, did I ever tell you about the time I escaped from Camp Crystal Lake?"

• Like 1