So far after waiting over 9 hours to play Friday the 13th on the Xbox One. I've already noticed quite a few issues that need to be ironed out ASAP.

Almost impossible to find a public match.

Other counselors can stand in front of the car to troll and prevent you from moving. Because they can't leave with you.

You get kicked while driving the car because it registers that you've been inactive for 120 seconds.

People get disconnected out of the lobbies, including Jason.

The private match feature is partially broken. I was not able to join a few random people because the game said the connection failed.

My game froze and crashed while trying to find a public match.

After searching for a match for over 5 minutes the game self cancelled my search.

These are just some of the problems I have noticed. I was super hyped for this game but now I'm feeling rather empty and filled with regret after buying this. I hope you fix these issues very very soon or it might sink to the bottom of the lake much like Jason did.

• Like 1

had every one of these problems except the in game ones because i can not get in a damn game been trying for hours 

I went ahead and bought it knowing about several of the issues, and not knowing about others, in anticipation of the game breaking ones being resolved soon.  Hope I don't regret it.  Really sucks, though, to drop $40 and not even be able to play the product I purchased.  Can't get into a public match at all.

Unplayable at the moment. I'll give it another day or two, otherwise will be contacting support for a refund. Didnt pay for early access, doesn't come under early access so expected at least to be able to have a smooth game.

1 minute ago, Reagan2791 said:

In the two images, which one was Beta? I have the second link in my game menu.

He one depicting Vanessa was beta

I'd like to at least try a private match on my Xbox One to see the thing work. All I get is a title screen and a spinning wheel.

Sorry, but kinda lame! Hope it gets fixed soon.

• Like 1

What is going on? I purchased the game yesterday and cannot play one even single quick match. It's impossible. Timer reaches 15:00 minutes and still can't find one single game. 

I'm quite disappointed. There's nothing you can do, nor play quick match nor private match. 

It's frustrating. How do I ask for my refund?

I just read an article that said Xbox One gamers may be playing the beta version of the game they sited the menu isn't what it is on PC or PS4 and the hair isn't dynamic and this could be the cause of most of the Xbox problems well if thats the case and they sold us an unfinished version of the game thats completely unexceptable and I want a refund and the finished game whenever that happens because if thats proved you will be looking at a lawsuit because i'm sick over the fact that i spent $40 and spent most of my long weekend trying to play a game i have anticipated playing since i saw the kickstarter start up and then to be sold an unfinished version that hardly works or not at all while PC and PS4 players are enjoying the game on their long weekends...... I am furious  

Xbox one is not a beta client. however a patch is on the way hopefully this week.